Chapter 1

Taylor’s POV

I knew that joining the music industry would have cons. Little did I know that falling in love with the same sex would be an issue for me and my management. I met this woman named Hayley Williams on tour, and she is the lead singer of one of my favorite bands of all time, Paramore. It was love at first sight. When she sang with me on stage, we sang one of my favorite Paramore songs (That’s What You Get), and I knew I was head over heels into her. We hung out a few times. Later,  I invited her to the CMT music awards, and that’s when I asked her to be my girlfriend. I was so scared of rejection, and I was so surprised when Hayley said yes. For the first few weeks, everything was great, but the media got in the way, and created articles saying we’re dating. Even though we are, I wasn’t ready to announce since Hayley and I were only together for 2 months. That’s when my management stepped in. I wasn’t allowed to be with Hayley in public due to the little hate I got from my fake fans about Hayley and I. Management knew we were together, since they’ve seen us. The thing is, management doesn’t know us - and what we’ve been through. I have been forced to date men, and as my fans who think that Hayley and I together, those men are “beards”. Now to the present time. It is 2015, and Hayley and I have been together for almost 5 years now. The public still doesn’t know because of management, and hopefully they will know one day. There hasn’t been a picture of Hayley and since 2011, and it depresses me because we have so many pictures of us, but it has to kept secret. We have been interacting on twitter, and management can’t stop that. The fans love us. So much, that even created a ship name, and have wrote fanfictions about us. Too bad they don’t know about Hayley and I. Anyways, I am very scared that our relationship may hit a low point, since I’m going on tour this year. Paramore is too, but only for a month. I’m going into 2016. But, I’m pretty sure Hayley and I will make it, just like we always do. We are a very strong (secret) couple. Hopefully, people will know about us….

Hayley’s POV

I can’t believe Taylor and I have been dating for 4, almost 5 years…. In secret. I’ve always wanted Taylor and I to be out there, for the whole world to see us together. But, Taylor’s management bans it. Since I care about her so much, I decided to go with the flow, because Taylor’s career may be ruined if management found out we showed the world who we really are. One day, hopefully, people will find out. I was laying down in my soft bed, and looked up at the white ceiling in my room. I thought about Taylor, and our future. The thought got interrupted when Taylor opened the door. She was holding a card in her hand.

“Babe!” She shouted at me and then jumped onto the bed.

She gave me a hug, and I hugged back. She had a nice, warm feeling. She opened up the card.

“Hayley, you won the trailblazer award, for the women in music awards. And I won woman of the year.” She said and she gave me a peck on the lips. That feel when we kiss is a feeling I won’t get over, and it’s been 4 years, almost 5.

“That’s amazing. Wow! Congrats!” I said, and then I started to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Taylor asked.

“Well, for my band, trailblazer means… bagging poop and throwing it out of the bus. Ah, good times. But gross.”

Taylor tried to keep a straight face, but that failed. Her eyes squinted and she started laughing.

“I don’t care what management says, we’re going together. But it has to be with friends, to make them happy.” Taylor stated, and sighed after that depressing statement.

I let out a sigh as well.

“We have to stay together. Can we at least take pictures?” I asked. “Like come on, friends post them, and just because we are secretly dating, doesn’t mean we can’t post pictures of us on the internet. I mean, come on.”

“I would love too. I want to post them trust me, and I think it’s time management allows it.”

“I hate management, Tay”

“I know you do babe. I gotta go for an interview. But remember I love you so much, okay? I can’t wait for this weekend. We can finally be together in public.”

“I love you too.” I said.

Taylor got up, and kissed me before she left. It’s gonna kill me when she goes on tour. I’m used too her being gone, since she has a booming career, especially after 1989, but my feelings for her are getting deeper and deeper each day. I love her. Management should know this:

It just kinda happened.