The Millennial Return

Welcome to The Millennial Return, home of all things belonging to The Millennial Team

Welcome to The Millennial Return, home of all things belonging to The Millennial Team. Inside you'll find everything from exclusive interviews with our senior administrative team to interviews from our fall 2020 inaugural awards class. You'll also find interviews about book of the year as well as things like character name banks, novels that inspired us this year, as well as our goals as a team for the 2021 award year. We are so excited to bring this magazine to you. Every month, our cover will change and we will post things that we find to be relevant in the world as well as updates on anything that we are working on.

This years first cover is dedicated to the winners of our fall 2020 awards as well as getting to know the team. Any suggestions for what our January cover should be? Drop your comment below or send us a private message. Interested in becoming a writer for our magazine? Shoot us a quick message with your Wattpad experience. We are so glad that you took the time out of your day to read The Return and we hope that you enjoy your stay here.

✨ The Millennial Team ✨