𝐓𝐰𝐨!

Emi and Duri were outside the door of their friends house. They thought that Won is probably alone at his house with Roro and they were going to drag him outside to go to a restaurant. What they didn't know is seeing both boys extremely close to each other. Lips almost touching, and eyes staring deep into each other's. 

Duri decided to break how awkward it would've been and push Won on top of Yun. 

"What are you guys? Gay??" Duri yelled as Emi laughed it off seeing Yun's and Won's shocked expressions. A few seconds of silence was in the room before Won quickly got off of Yun, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. 

"I'll go to the bathroom," he walked away to the bathroom quickly, as his fingers touched his lips. 

Emi turned to Yun and Duri was eating their fried chicken, 

"Whats up with you two?" 

"Eh? Nothing. I should be the one asking the person who pushed Won on top of me. You made him uncomfortable, you f*cker"  Yun said glaring at Duri who was just giggling. 

"Delete the photo," Yun said sternly looking at Duri, as he looked at him with confusion. 

"What photo?" Duri tilted his head to the side as he was munching on the fried chicken before gulping it down his throat. 

"One of you took a photo of us, now delete it." He said rolling his eyes before noticing their completely confused faces. "Didn't you guys hear a flash sound?" He asked, as he raised his eyebrow. 

"No, all I heard was Duri's loud ass laugh" Emi said sitting down, and played with Roro. 

"You guys need to learn to be nice to me one day, jeez what the hell did I do!" Duri complained to both of them. 

"Well anyways we came to take Won with us to the restaurant with us since we were passing by,, but nowww since you guys are together doing your own thing then I'll take Duri and go!" Emi said wiggling her eyebrows to Yun as she knew one of Yun's biggest secret. They have been close friends since they were children so she knows some things that others don't know about. 

"Wait whyyy me and Won were going to play together on the PC! I'm taking Won with me" Duri protested as he got up to knock on the bathroom. 

Emi grabbed Duri's ear and pulled him away, smiling towards Yun. "You dumbass don't get it ugh, Yun we will go now have fun!" She said waving to him. 

The door was shut, and Yun looked down at his phone while his ears were turning red and Roro hopped in his lap meowing to him. 

"What do I do Roro hmm?" He whispered to him as he strokes and patted his head. 

Won's POV: 

Fuck fuck fuck, fuck my life. I don't know how to face him now. What do I do I'm going to die from embarrassment. 

He puts his hands in his face as he felt his heart beating like crazy. It felt like it was going to jump out from his chest. He started to shiver, and shake as tears were starting to form in his eyes. He was afraid of losing his crush, and his closest friend. He didn't know what to do anymore. He knew Yun didn't like when people get flirty with him or even try to touch his hair. Now that they accidentally touched each other's lips, he knew he now hates him. 

Knock knock. 

"Come out, let's talk." 

It's over. 

End of POV. 

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝗔𝗵𝗵 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹! 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄. 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲. ^^

                               Tԋαɳƙ ყσυ !!- 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢.𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚎𝚎𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏𝚏. :𝚙