A girls depression story

There once was this girl named Ashton. Ashton was friends with everybody and was afraid to loose her friend. This one horrible day came around and her best friend Nick had no idea what he had done so Ashton had to explain to Nick what was going on. Later that month Nick was being told lies which made them get into a fight. Everyday Ashton tried her very hardest to stay friends with Nick but she was wrong they slowly slipped away instead. Everyday Ashton would hide her sadness,her hurtness, her worries, her stress behind her beautiful smile. She finally realized that her friendship between her and Nick was never meant to be since Nick didn't feel the same like Ashton did about their friendship. That next year Nick found Ashton just laying there on the ground with cuts and blood all over her with a note saying "I have realized that he never cared and that it wasn't meant to be so im not meant to be here" soon after Nick read the note he later hung himself with words on the wall saying "Im sorry I never realized what was going on and that I wasn't showing the true me that I am towards her. She was the one I made smile everyday and she was the reason why I came to school". When they arrived in heaven Nick had finally apologized after those 2 months. Ashton had no idea why he was apologizing so she asked "why are you apologizing I mean nothing to people" Nick then said "Im apologizing because I found your note and realized what an idiot I had been and this is why im up here to still make you smile and to see you everyday" Ashton smiled and took Nicks hand and said "friends forever and always and will always stick to eachothers side" they eventually walked away together as best friends!!!