Chapter 12

Kaitlyn is running down the halls, Tom and Adrian following. Patricia is behind them, and they all laugh, and Kaitlyn stops at the stairs, and Tom grabs her waist.

"Excuse me." Patricia yells and bumps into Kaitlyn, and she staggers a little.

Tom tries to stifle a laugh, and George and Fred walk over, noticing the four idiots.

Kaitlyn feels Adrian's hand smacking her ass and she turns around, and he laughs.

"You're an idiot, Adrian Pucey." George comments, and Tom starts chasing Adrian.

Fred laughs, resting his arm on Kaitlyn's shoulder. George chuckles, and Ron walks to the group, and notices the hair of Kaitlyn Malfoy before anything else.

"What are you doing with a Malfoy?" Ron asks and the three turn around, and Kaitlyn smiles softly at Ron. "I'm nothing like Draco, so you should trust me." Kaitlyn says, and Ron rolls his eyes, "Like I believe you."

"We've known her for over a year, and she's better than Draco." George says, and Kaitlyn smiles.

Hands are suddenly on Kaitlyn's waist, and she's being picked up and Kaitlyn squeals. She looks down and notices Tom, and he smiles at her.

"Do your parents know he's a half-blood?" George asks and Kaitlyn hits his shoulder.

Adrian starts running past the small group, and Patricia is following really close behind, and he screams.

Pansy and Draco walk through the same corridor they're in, and Kaitlyn gets set down by Tom.

"Welcome to a few weeks before Christmas break." Ron says, and Draco and Pansy walk over to Kaitlyn and Tom.

"Why are they chasing each other?" Pansy asks and Kaitlyn replies, "I don't even know."

The three Weasley boys walk up the stairs and Kaitlyn stands with Tom, his arm around her waist.

"Kaitlyn? There you are." Narcissa says, and Kaitlyn notices her mother's warm smile.

"Why is Patricia and Adrian running down the hall like hooligans?" She asks and the whole group shrugs.

"We have no clue." Draco says, and they all laugh.

Patricia walks back in, and Adrian after her, he looks like hell.

"What did you do to him?" Kaitlyn asks, walking over to Adrian.

"I beat him up for smacking my a- butt." Patricia says and Tom laughs, "Kaitlyn should too."

"Shut up Tom." Adrian complains.

"Maybe another day when he's not expecting it, babe." Kaitlyn tells Tom and he chuckles, and everyone looks at them weirdly.

"What?" Kaitlyn asks and Narcissa shakes her head, leaving the corridor.

Kaitlyn notices Draco is looking at the two, and she stares at him and he backs up, Pansy going with him.

"You called him babe." Patricia says and Kaitlyn rolls her eyes, "You are stupid if you didn't see it coming."

Patricia grabs Kaitlyn's hand and they run off, and Kaitlyn chuckles, her best friend taking her somewhere, Kaitlyn doesn't know where yet.

"I guess we're staying here over winter break." Patricia says, and Kaitlyn looks at her weirdly, noticing they're in a bathroom.

"Why?" Kaitlyn asks and Patricia tells her everything.

Kaitlyn chuckles, and then Patricia starts running with Kaitlyn again and Kaitlyn laughs, her hair flying behind her, same as Patricia's.

"I heard Oliver talking the other day." Patricia says and Kaitlyn groans.