Four Mother Fucker.

In school I never really fit in. From kindergarten to sixth grade I had only one friend. Then I got a few more from sixth and seventh.

Then in the eight grade I started losing friends. Fast.

One minute we were so happy and next thing I know they are saying they hate me and other things behind my back. Sometimes when I look back I think about how much time I wasted pretending to be someone I am not for people who didn't like me anyways.

A girl (most people called her 'Kay') was really close to me from sixth to eight. Then in seventh I started to have emotional problems. I hated myself.

Kay tried to help me. She really did, but what do you tell a girl who wishes she was dead with her birthday candles?

Eventually when we went to highschool as freshman I got separated from all of the old people.

I made a few new acquaintances, but no friends.

From third grade until I graduated I got bullied. I got bullied for my diabetes, the fact that I cut (I tried to keep them hidden and failed), and the fact that I was bisexual (well that is what I thought back then Since then I have relized that I am pansexual).

Also my music taste was a bit different from anyone elses. I still listen to the same type of music. I have added to my tastes though.

Some of my favorite bands are 5 seconds of summer, All Time Low, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, Fall Out Boy, and One Direction. I know very diffrent bands.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I know that this one kinda sucked, but I don't feel good. So sorry about that and also I hope you have a good day!