Chapter 3

After what seemed like forever of helping Ino pick out clothes, we finally meet up with the boys at the food court.

We all sit down and order food. While waiting everyone is chatting and talking and laughing. I'm just sitting quietly, smiling.

"So Sakura, what are you planning on doing after we graduate?"

"I don't know."

"What college are you wanting to go to?"

"I don't know if I'm going to college."

"Why wouldn't you?"

"I don't know if I have enough money. I don't get paid much where I work."

"Oh." They're all filthy rich and don't have to worry about money problems.

"Oh! Okay, so yesterday, my parents were being so unfair!" Ino exclaims. I listen as they all talk bad about their parents. I fight back the urge to cry.

Finally, I can't hold my tears back anymore.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I excuse myself and walk to the bathroom. Once inside, the tears start flowing. I sit down on the toilet and cry. I hear the door open and close, being locked. "Hello?" The stall door swings open and reveals Karin.

"Hello, slut."

Sasuke

"Sakura has been gone for awhile. Someone should go check up on her."

"Yeah." I look towards the bathroom and see Karin and her friends walking out.

"Guys, look." I point to the bathroom.

"Lets go." Ino shoots up and runs over to the door. We all follow. She stops as she opens the door.

"Ino, what is it?" Shikamaru asks.

We all look in. Sakura is laying on the floor, her pink hair is everywhere across the floor.

"Oh my gawd." Sakura hears us and slowly lifts her body off of the floor. As she does so, I see tear drop splash on the floor.

"Oh Sakura!" Ino rushes in and helps her stand up. Her hair looks terrible. It's uneven in so many places. It must be painful. Not to mention to bruises she has forming on her arms and face.

I take off my sweatshirt and walk over to her.

"Here." I hand it over. Ino takes and puts it on her, covering her head with the hood.

"I can't believe Karin did this. She's gonna pay!" TenTen says.

"Yeah! Lets kick her ass!" Naruto cheers.

"Dobe, you can't hit a girl."

"Why not Teme?"

"Because you're a guy. Guys can't hit girls."

"Dammit..." He hangs his head.

"Sakura, I'll take you home." Ino says as she walks her through the bathroom door and out to her car.

We all watch as they drive away.

"What are we going to do?" Hinata asks.

"We're going to kick Karin's ass, that's what we're going to do!" TenTen shouts.

Neji laughs at his girlfriend and sling a his arm around her shoulder.

"But you're not allowed to use any weapons."

"Hmph..." she crosses her arms and turns away pouting. We all laugh.

"Well, we better get going. It's getting late." I say.

"Yeah. Alright, see you guys later!" I climb into my car. Hinata and Neji get into Neji's car and drive back to their house. TenTen gives Shikamaru a ride home, since they're neighbors. And Naruto just speeds out of the parking lot, probably hurrying to get home and eat his ramen.

I sit there for a few minutes, thinking.

"Karin, this is unforgivable. Tomorrow, I'll make your life hell."