Fishy Situation

"Lucy, where are you?" Natsu yells as he doesn't see any one else with him. He was walking Lucy home after a job, when he heard a muffled scream. He looked all around but Lucy was nowhere to be seen.
"Aaahh what the hell!! Why does she always get kidnapped?" Natsu states in frustration. "Whatever Happy help me find her."
"Aye sir." Happy says. "Do you think anything bad has happened to Lucy.?"
"I don't think so but we need to hurry."

TIME SKIP😋

"I've got her scent Happy, she's in that house."
"What house, Natsu, that's just a mountain side." Happy says, with a perplexed expression on his face.
"This is a house Happy, see?" Natsu tries to convince Happy as he opens the front door. At that moment Happy screams.
"NATSU YOU BROKE THE MOUNTAIN AND LUCY IS HANGING IN THE MIDDLE!!"
"Oops" 😬😬
There's something fishy about this place. Natsu ponders on what it may be when a huge thing pops out from Lucy.
"It's a fish Natsu!!!!" Happy says with an excited look on his face.(😍)
Natsu does a Roar of the Fire Dragon attack on the fish thing, and the fish exploded into sushi. Natsu jumps up and grabs Lucy. She's out cold so he brings her home, and comes back for the sushi.

THE END.

I have no idea what happened to this story. I had an idea and I butchered it so bad. The theme wasn't even here. Writing stories are hard and I suck but I hope you'll beat it with me. If anybody reads them that is.