Chapter 1 - Off To A Great Start

Before we left for Hogwarts, my pattern pulled me to a room by the collar of my shirt.
"Y-yes D-dad?" I say scared of what he might do to me
"What did you just say!??!" Lucius says as if I just said that magic wasn't real
And then
Slap
Punch
Kick
And then he grabs me by my hair and shoves me to a wall and says
"I will visit you every Wednesday"
Slap
"And you and Draco will stay here over the weekends"
Punch
"At 11 am sharp"
Kick
"Not a second late"

He lets go of me and starts tracing the room.

"You will make sure nobody hurts Draco. If I find even a scratch on him, you will be home for a week with punishments that I've never mentioned before."

Then he points his want to me

"And make sure that everyone knows who Draco. And make sure that you don't embarrass Draco. He has a reputation to hold"
“And just so it sinks in. Crutio” 
And with that, my body went into a stage of pain and agony. All I could feel was my life being sucked out of my body. Tears streaming down my face as I fall onto the floor sobbing and yelling for my aunt Bellatrix.
I’ve always had a very close relationship with her.
My father yells a silencing spell and now I was truly alone. Crying and begging for it to be over, wishing that I wasn’t even born.
This continues for several minutes. The pain starts to get worse as it starts traveling to my neck and I start to suffocate. I try gasping for air but nothing. MY father notices this and starts hurting me even more.
“Say it. Say that you will follow all these rules. Say that you will never brake any one of these”

“Ne-ne-nev” And with that…….I pass out

Draco’s POV

I go into my Astra’s room, exited to go to Hogwarts for the first time. Astra’s told me how beautiful it was.
I walk in and I find Astra laying on the floor, looking blue and dead. I start screaming and crying. I run over to Astra and I hug her, not knowing what to do.
“Mother, Father, Aunt Bellatrix! Please come quick” I yell in-between my sobs.
Aunt Bellatrix comes in first and when she sees me next to Astra she comes over running and asks me what happened. I tell her that I found her like this, and she’s never looked angrier.
“Did I do something wrong?” I ask her still wondering what happened.
“Oh no sweetheart.” She says. My father walks in and just watches this scene meanwhile mother comes running over to Aunt Bellatrix trying to wake Astra up.
“I’m just going to go talk to your father” she says dragging him out of the room.

Bellatrix’s POV

“I told you that if that ever were to happen again, I’d kill you and I wasn’t joking!!!” I say angrily at Lucius
“Bellatrix, she deserved it. Don’t you think that I would be a little more cautious if I knew that my life was in jeopardy when I have Draco to take care of. My sweet loving boy” Lucius says carelessly
“You filthy scum, of course you’d say that. The only important thing in your life is your son. Not even enclosing your daughters existence. You’re nothing but a filthy liar”
“My dear Bellatrix, don’t you think that Astra would have called for you if she was in pain or in danger. She loves you to pieces. Or at least that’s what you think” He says coldly
“Why you. Avada Ked-“ I get cut off by Astra
“Expeliamus” Astra says knocking my wand out of my hands.
She walks over to me and hugs me.
“Aunt Bella, I assure you that father didn’t do anything” she says while giving me a fake smile.
“Well, that’s absolutely redicul-“ I get cut off my Draco yelling and dropping a glass of water onto the floor.
“Astra! You’re awake” He says while running to Astra, dropping the glass of water that was in his hand.
He runs up to Astra and gives her a big hug while Astra picks him up.
“How about, you and father go pack up some final items while me and Aunt Bella go have a little chat?” Astra says sweet fully
“Alright, see you later ‘bub’” Draco says cheerfully. God its so sweet that Draco still calls Astra by the nickname that they invented when he was 4.
“Bye ‘munchkin’“ she replies.
As Draco and Lucius leave, Astra starts to cry. I go sit on a couch and motion for Astra to come sit next to me. She places her head on my lap and I start fiddling with her hair to try and make her feel better. I can feel my pants getting wet from her tears.
“what did he do this time?” I ask her.
“A couple punches here and there… And then Crutio to top it all off”
“Oh honey. Its ok. Come here” and I embrace her in a warm hug.
Then, Draco walks in. His happy face suddenly turns into a hurt and worried one.
“Are you ok bub?” he asks while hugging her
“Oh honey, no no, I’m fine, just a bit tired is all” Astra says trying to make everything better.
“So, you’ll tell me when something is wrong?” he says while sitting on her lap
“Of course. I’ll be out in a few minutes ok munchkin?”
“Ok. See you bub”
Draco leaves and I finally see a smile on Astra’s face
“You really love him, don’t you?” I say to Astra
“Yeah. He’s the one good thing in my life”
I give her a small playful pout
“And you of course. You’ve always been there for me. You and he are like my best friends”
“I love you honey” I embrace her with a hug
“Now lets go before your father goes all psycho again”
“Alright. Thanks aunt Bella”

1008 words