Court

Waking up I found running to the Bathroom looking at myself in the mirror I was still sad about Dimitri leaving me and not being able to see my other two daughters emerald , Enobaria I splashing some warm water on my face that when my Phone Rang it was Lissa calling me but she all the way at the academy with the rest of the group I answered "Good Morning Lissa ",I said still half asleep " Good Morning Alexia" ,Said I walked to the cabinet grabbing some tea that Grandma brought me before Coming back to Court with Grandpa still on the phone with Lissa she was happy to hear from me " Um I think you need to Come Outside like soon as you fully wake up " Said ,Lissa then Came A Knock on my Door getting up again "Coming " when I Opened I was Shocked to See my grandparents Standing there " Hi Guys What Are You Doing Here " , I said " Hello My Baby ", Said Grandpa Looking down at My Belly I just making Just Making Six Mouths Today We Talked For About For Twenty Minutes Then We Had Went to The Doctor Office Today Was The Day I Was going to Find Out If The Baby Gender Walking Down The Stairs I Found Lissa & Christian were waiting for me Smiling and in shocked about my belly " Lissa it too good to see you " I said looking at her we chatted for while before I drop the bomb on her I thought if I go back to the academy going to have face my only fear Lissa shaped me out my thought " So who the dad " , she asked me " you would not believe me I fucking told U " I said " Try us " ,Christan said " Dimitri Belikov baby the last one before he left me "