Chapter 4

Chapter 3

I woke up on my own for once without an alarm clock blaring in my ear. I usually wake up at 7. It was worse at bootcamp. Oh gosh. I'm happy I made it to the judges house.

Last night Luke left at about 12. We did the twit-cam for about 2 hours. That was pretty fun. Only thing is after about a half an hour of him being on there they kept asking if we were dating. And they made up those ship names. Like Suke, or this one made me laugh, Luke Skywalker.

I looked at my phone and it was about 8:30. I think Demi wanted to go out at like 10.

If you're wondering we have weekends off. And I usually go home to visit my family. But they're out of town right now. I also work on school work. Because i'm still a senior in high school, and if nothing comes out of all of this. I still want to get into college. And become a forensic scientist. Sounds boring but it's actually really cool.

I sat up in bed an grabbed my phone. Justin had texted me. Well more specifically phone bombed me. Idiot kid wakes up to early.

They were all saying something along the lines of: Hope you had a good day. Awesome twitcam. Ooo heard you met One Direction. Tell Demi I said hi (He has a crush on her).

And stay sexy babe ;)

Yeah, he has problems. And no were not dating, we've been best friends since before we could walk. Probably because our mothers were really good friends. But we actually did date in 7th grade, but yeah that crashed and burned after about 2 weeks. We only dated because people kept telling us we should. But after 2 weeks we realized we were better off as best friends. And we both liked other people. And we did before we dated, we tell each other everything. And we both found out the people that we liked, liked us back. So that was a great day. I forget how long Justin and Claire lasted. But me and James lasted till the middle of 10th grade, but that ended badly, and I don't want to talk about it. Only Justin and Macy know, because well they're my best friends. We all had a sleepover and ate lots of ice cream. We actually convinced Justin to let us paint his toe nails. Hey better then nothing, I used the guilt trip, so, yeah I didn't feel bad. And yes he stayed over, because my mothers known him since he was born. And she knows that we didn't feel that way about each other. Ew. And he had to sleep on the couch, haha.

I decided to text him back before he phone bombed me again. 'Hey babe, yes I had a good day yesterday. I have to tell you about it in a call though. And I did meet One Direction, I will tell Demi hi, were going out later to go shopping, since mum and dad are traveling, so I'm not going to come home this weekend. And thanks, that twit-cam was fun with Luke. And you know I'll always be sexy ;)'

Maybe I should talk about my back ground a bit. I'm from Southampton, which is about 70 miles from London, which is where I am now. On a good day it takes about 2 hours, so it's easy to go home for the weekend. I'm a lot luckier then other people, who are coming from all over the Uk. And they're not close to home. I have an older brother named Jackson, but I just call him Jack , who is in his 3rd year of college, I'm not exactly sure what he's going to be, something about movies or something. Like a director maybe... And my younger sister Carla is in 9th grade, so were all about 3 years apart. She's really into acting and dancing, she is a terrific dancer, and her actings pretty good to. So maybe one day we'll all be famous. That would be cool. My mum is a nurse and my dad is a police officer, so we had a decent amount of money. I would say low middle class. We couldn't afford big brands like Jack Wills, and Holiester. We would get like Target clothes. I saved up money forever for this. And my brothers in college because he got scholarships. So, were all kind of making it on our own. My parents did give me about half to pay for this. But I told them I would pay them back right away. I wasn't very popular back in middle and high school. I mean everyone knew me, but I wasn't one of those girls that every guy wanted and every girl wanted to be. I had my close friends, and then my group of friends. I was in a sort of clique, the drama (acting) group. I loved doing the plays, especially the musicals. I wish i could do it this year, but I can't. And it would've been the only year to be with my sister. I'm proud of her, she actually got a decent part for a freshmen. But, she can't sing. She can play every instrument known to man, beautifully, she actually taught me to play guitar, and piano. But she can't sing, and she knows it to. My brother has a decent voice, but he doesn't really enjoy it.