Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"5 6 7 8" I heard the dance coach say.

I was currently in front of the judges with about 40 other people trying to hide in the back. Because I knew I was doing terrible, and I'm afraid this is what will make me lose. I hate you dancing. You're going to ruin my whole future, why do I even need to be able to dance, if I'm going to be a singer?

I'm tempted to sneak out back stage, nobody will notice right? Not even Demi's paying much attention to me. And I'm near the back. Just a few steps, I started backing up and then I felt Simon's gaze on me, I looked over at him and he did that finger motioning to tell me to come closer.

So close!

...

"You were dancing really good today." Demi commented as I was grabbing my stuff out of the practice room, to go to my room that I shared with 3 other girl contestants, Bella, Claire, and Sarah

"I never want to do that again." I said.

"But you should come closer to the front next time." She carried on totally ignoring me.

"Bye Demi!" I said as I walked out of the room.

"Oh, Bye Sky!" She said, then started laughing "Hey that rhymes." I shook my head and walked down the hallway soon to get to the stairs and up to my room. I walked in, noticing the time on one of the clocks, 10 pm. Oh gosh, good thing Demi doesn't want to go out till 2, apparently were going 'Hot Shopping' for clothes I can wear when Liam's around, yeah, she's a bit crazy in the head.

Sarah, and Claire weren't here and I could hear Bella snoring quietly, Oh well shes a heavy sleeper, might as well do a twitcam.

I signed onto twitter, seeing all the 'great performance!' And 'can't wait till the next episode' tweets. But one caught my eye.

@Real_Liam_Payne: @Skyler_Winters_xx great dancing skills love. Can't wait to see you and Demi again :).

So now my name is out with a bunch of crazy teenage girls, how badly can this turn out? Oh well, unless the person knows me, I don't care what they think..

I tweeted. "Hey guys, bout to do a twitcam. Anyone wanna watch?"

I started to get some responses, so I started the video, and sat up more in my bed adjusting the web cam.

"Hey guys! Man, I'm pooped from dancing. No offense to dancers out there, but i really don't like it, I think I have two left feet." I said laughing.

"Sooo..." I said trailing off reading the comments, I had about 693 viewers. Sweet.

"Question time!" I shouted and picked one.

"Are you and Liam dating?" I said, then looked at the camera. "No, I'm not. I just met the whole band earlier when Niall went to visit Demi. Since Demi's my mentor..."

"Okay, what's your favorite One Direction song? Man I've got a lot of directioner viewers huh? Um, I'd say Irresistible or over again. Yes I'm a sucker for slow songs."

"What song are you doing this week? That one I can't tell you, sorry. But it's a song all of you know." I said, trailing off and watching the viewers sky rocket.

"What happened to the viewers, it just like seriously went up, really quickly." and I got a lot of comments back saying, Liam's watching!!!

I started laughing, "Hey Liam. So your the one that's blowing up the comments."

"Anyways, how about some requests, songs, dance moves, random things. But I gotta be a bit quiet, one of my roommates are sleeping. But shes a heavy sleeper, so I don't have to be that quiet." I said, with a wink. then scrolling through the comments, and one of my favorite songs caught my eye.