New Girl 2

Nathan POV

This girl is making me want to changes my ways with girls. She is so beautiful, I know my mom I looking over me and telling me to get this girl.

"Hey why do you keep doing that to me" she while blushing.

" It was right there I had to do it," I said while biting my lips.

" stop, don't provoke me, but anyway I have to go," she said.

" Well then can I get your number," I said before helping her with the door.

"check your pockets," she said while I close her door and I check my pockets and I feel a pieces of paper and I look back her and smile.

15 MIN LATER

"Hey baby" Popular girl (One of them).

" I'm not your man and you need to stay away from Yn , she did nothing to you" I said mean mugging them.

"But baby you don't like black girl , what do she have that  we don't" she  said.

I look at bro's , then I said "she has beauty and her personilities is on point and she dress like she supposed to and not like a hoe", after I said that me and bro's went in our cars and drives off

Yn POV

"Ma are you home" I said

"Yeah baby"she said

"I'm about to go to work" I said

"Alright boo" she said and then walk over to me and kissed my forehead.

~Month Later ~

 Midnight 12:00Am

That was a long drive to my job , once I got out the car walk up the door , I see a lot of people here and it jamming . I was here early with my early shift and now Im at midnight shift. I like this shift becasue Im cool with them and plus my baby , babydoll and pumpkin.

"Bubbles" one of the stripper said .

"Yeah babydoll" I said

"Boss said to do bartender "babydoll said

"Alright babydoll" I walk to the back and I got dress

I walked out there I could tell that it was busy today and walk to one of my friends that is behind the bartarnder

"Hey pumpkin" I said and start to serve the drinks.

" hey boo" she said walk over to me and gave me a hug.

"what happen  earlier while I wasn't here" I said to pumpkin.

"Girl so there was customer that came with his boys and they was having fun until one of stripper was being disrespectful to them and girl it was a mess" she said and then said " and the guy said he was want to be loyal to the girl that he is talk to" she also said.