Episode 4, The Death of a Prime

Episode 4, scene 1

(Near the Decepticon ship, Everyone is hiding. Elita gives hand signals to go into the ship. Glyph and clocker transform and sneak into the ship. The ship is dark)

Clocker: Do you see anything?

Glyph: Hold on(Puts on goggles) Mega empress might meet up with us.

Clocker: When? Hold on(Teleports away then comes back) Ok, it's not long. She's patrolling this hallway. We need to get off of it. Let's turn... this way

(Glyph and clocker turn into a corner. They come to a locked door.)

Glyph: How do we get past this?

Clocker: I'll be right back(teleports then comes back out of breath) I went... to far... But I went far enough.... The door should open in a couple of days.

Glyph: Do we have days?

Clocker: No... We don't. I could shoot a cosmic rust shot from my cannon.

(Clocker shoots door. Door disintegrates)

Clocker: Come on, glyph.

(Glyph and Clocker enter the room. In the room is a collection of Weapons and Autobot badges as well as the matrix itself)

Glyph: What is this place?

Clocker: My guess is that this is all Arachind's stuff.

Glyph: How can you tell?

Clocker: the webs. They're not organic like the life here. It's more... a close replicate to organic webs. The only difference is that it seems like it has a more sticky substance.

(Clocker picks up the matrix. Clocker notices a switch next to the matrix. A larger door closes behind them. The wall changes to an opening. The lights turn on revealing a prison complex.)

Glyph: This is the same complex we escaped from.

Clocker: No, it can't be... It's smaller... Or it just looks that way because the ship crashed.

Glyph: LOOK!!! I FOUND OPTIMUS!!!

(Clocker runs to where Glyph is and sees Optimus's body... With no head.)

Clocker: By... Primus.... What did they do to you?

Mega Empress: What do you think you're doing with our prized possession?

Clocker: Our?

(Clocker and glyph turn around to see themselves surrounded by Decepticons)

Slipstream: It took a combination of everyone to take Optimus prime down. It was a tie between Arachnid and Mega empress on who took the final kill.

Glyph: we need TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!

(Ship shakes and muffled explosion)

Slipstream: ASTREA, YOU FOOL!!!

Astrea: Sorry, slipstream. We need a better leader than you.

Slipstream: WHAT!?!?

Glyph: Um... What's happening?

(Mega empress goes to fight with Slipstream. Slipstream pulls out fusion cannon.)

Slipstream: MEGA EMPRESS!!! WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?!?!?

Mega Empress: I AM MORE STRONGER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY!!! I AM BUILT WITH MEGATRON'S LEFTOVER PARTS!!! I SHOULD BE LEADER!!!! BUT NO, ONE OF STARSCREAM'S LOOK-A-LIKES DECIDES TO BECOME THE NEW LEADER!!!