Origins: Kinako

*lost and broken*
.
.
.
.

"ah... good old days. I remember being happy with a family I never recognized. Its like I knew them for a long time, but at the same time... I dont remember their faces at all."

As Kinako just woke up, she started remembering this memory and she makes sure that she never forgets it.

"there was my mother...my father.... And a sister that I don't remember much having one"

"I'm not sure if this memory is real or not... I'm not sure if its just a dream..."

Kinako was separated from her biological family, and she never knew them as she developed a bit of memory loss. Her Uncle Rin decided to take care of her. When Kinako was at the age of 15, she started to join martial arts classes to practice her skills and she might need proper self defenses incase she's in danger.
And when she turned 16, she created a group to help people who wants to protect themselves and other students. She continued training them until they become confident of theirselves and until they become tough and braver. Their reputation got higher as some students feared that they might hurt them.
But in reality, they never bullied innocent students, they only hurt those who hurt the members. She's 17 now and the group are still being continued. Although some members transferred schools so they started to see if the new students are able to fit in the team. They test their abilities, skills, bravery, and they observe their personalities as well incase they have a dangerous manner.

Kinako also helps his uncle in solving cases and mysteries as Kinako is also a clever girl. She also practices solving riddles and mysteries from the comics  that she read back then. (and also movies/shows)

Whenever Kinako asks his uncle who his parents are, he ignores her... As if there's something that she shouldn't know... As if they're hiding something from her... Maybe she'll have to wait for more time until she'll finally know the truth