Chapter 1: Who Is She?

"𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦."
-
-
-
-

"As I am surrounded by everyones gossips, all I hear are their voices saying that A new girl has arrived. And all they gave me was a judging look, and the laughter of some."

As Yasuki Ona entered the school grounds and slowly walking towards her classroom, she knew that some admires her, and some don't. Some were not aware of this New Girl. Yasuki honestly seemed mysterious and cold hearted.

*step step step*
*opens door*

The chaos in class 3-A suddenly stopped and everything went all silent.

"eh? A new student i see."
One of the students mentioned.

Yasuki went infront of the class and introduced herself to them.

"Good Morning! My name is Yasuki Ona. Yes, I am a new student here in Fuzayaki Wood University from Frauen Akademie and it is a Girls High. I was born here in Japan but I was raised in Germany just because my father works a big company in there. He's no longer here with us haha."

One of the students suddenly said

"why did you laugh when you just said that your father passed away."

Then Yasuki replied while brushing her bangs

*giggles*
"I guess we'll never know what God's plan for us is."

*bell rings*

The adviser of Class 3-A finally arrived.

"so... Did yall meet our fellow new student from Frauen Akademie? If so, tell me the things she told you about her."

So they told the teacher about the things she said.

"All right. Now its time to introduce myself. I am Mr. Hiro Kuzai. I will be your adviser for the whole school year. So i hope we all get along well and I hope everyone here follows our school rules. Be good and responsible everyone. I expect discipline from each and everyone."

*bell rings*

"Ah finally, my first break time."

"Hi Yasuki! I'm Sei Saki. Welcome to Fuzayaki University! I am always willing to help you in your studies and show you more around the school hehe!"

"oh thanks! Shall we take a walk around now?"

So Sei showed Yasuki every rooms and floors from the Building 1.
When they passed the Dean's Office, Yasuki suddenly asked an odd question.

"Sei..."

"hmm?"

"don't you think every Dean in schools smells like a murderer?"

"h-huh?... What do you mean?"

"oh nothing, I was just wondering your thoughts and opinion but forget about it"

Then their conversation just ended with Yasuki's jolly but strange smile.

They continued their walk but someone appeared infront of them.

"um Yasuki... They're the delinquent girls here in school. Um good luck!"

Sei just casually went back to their class leaving Yasuki behind.

"Hi Yasuki! So uh we heard things about you. We always test every new students here so meet us in the school rooftop.
Anyways, I'm Kinako Tsugi. The leader of our so called Delinquent group. We're the strongest here you know? We protect this school as well from trouble or sometimes WE start trouble."

(too much pride. and i dont really care)

"Nice to meet you as well!.... Kinako"

(what a strange atmosphere coming from this girl Yasuki) - Kinako

*Fast Forward*

And as promised, Yasuki went to meet Kinako...

"ah hello again Yasuki! Glad you came. Were not really gonna hurt you, its just a little test :) let's see how strong and brave you are dearie"

The team circled around her and approached her one by one with their wooden sticks for fighting.

...
...
...

Surprisingly, she beat all of them...

...

"very... Surprising Yasuki... Just take this as a practice for your self defenses"

"don't worry! I don't need practices anyways :)"

As Yasuki leaves the rooftop, everyone gave each other a confused and shocked look while giving their bodies a rest.

*night time*

"Ah finally I'm home. First day of school actually turned out good. I met new people in a new school. I'll just have to spend the rest of the year in this place until I get used to it."

"I see.... Kinako's uncle is the city's greatest detective..."

...

"and for you...."

...

"I'll come for you soon sir..."