Outing

—Taeyong—

I bring my old friends and Sana bring her friends too. She introduced her friends to me as I do. They we're completely naughty at all. As soon as we got on the ride, they keep shouting too loud. Its fun that we're now close .

 After playing a lot of games riding rides, we all got fatigue and decided to rest

 After playing a lot of games riding rides, we all got fatigue and decided to rest. I saw Sana going at somewhere with Nayeon and Momo. I wonder where those three girls going so I follow them. While I'm following them, I saw that she got slipped while buying snacks. Nayeon and Momo was not there and busy finding some good snacks so I decided to help her. 

As soon as I got her up, she stared at me like how she stared t me last time when she helped me in my assignments

As soon as I got her up, she stared at me like how she stared t me last time when she helped me in my assignments. After some seconds she say thanks to me and rush out going back at the resting place. She headed a snacks on each of us and we started to play mafia game.

—Night—

It was already night and we all headed at our rooms we rented. Each room have a maximum of 3 persons so Sana got her solo room beside me, Jaehyun and Doyoung's room. I can't sleep so I texted her.

Me:

Sana are you sleep?

Sana:

No I'm still awake hehe😁

Me:

You're lonely there.  Can I go to your room before I sleep? I have to tell you something😅

Sana: 

Sure! Why not? What is it?

Me:

I'll said it to you there. I'm coming!

—Sana—

"I wonder what he will say to me and he still need to go to my room" I whisper to myself as he go in.

"So what is it?" I asked him.

He sat beside me at my bed and stared at my eyes.

"Why are you staring at me like that?!" I laughed as I lowered my head.

"This is how you stare at me right?" he smirked.

"E?! Jinjja?" I asked trying to hide my blush.

"Sana Uhmmmmm......." he said nervously

"What?" I asked as I stare at him back.

"I love you Sana. Its okay if you reject me. Just don't stay away from me" he said hiding himself in embarrassment.

"I—" he cut my words as he kissed me and I quickly pushed him.

"I love you too Taeyongiee. I'll never leave you. I love you from the start that's why I stared at you like that" I said as I hugged him.

"So? Will you be mine?" he raised his eyebrows.

"What do you think?..........Of course yes!" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Yes!!" he shouted happily.

"Yahh!! Its already night and everyone is asleep. Don't wake them up" I laughed.

"Sorry, I'm just happy" he scratched his head.

I hugged him before he leaved.

"Good night Sana" he smiled.

"Good night to Taeyongiee" I said back and goes to my bed.

{So this is the last part. Hope you like it. Love y'all}