Bestfriends

—Taeyong—

Its good that I already finished my homework. I just realized that she's not sassy at all. Its really good to be friends with her. It was time to sleep but I can't sleep so I texted Sana if she's still awake.

Me: Sana are you still awake?

Sana: Yeah Its still 7pm its too early for me to sleep

Me: Are you free tomorrow evening?

Sana: Yes why?

Me: Uhmm... nothing btw good night😁

Sana: Good night see you tomorrow😊

—Morning—

"Hey dude! Wake up! We have school!" Jaehyun shouted at me.

"Oops, sorry" I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Get up there and prepare your self fast. I'll wait for you" Jaehyun said as he go out in my room.

I prepare myself as fast as I can and luckily we're not late in school. I saw Sana is already there and no one is sitted beside her so I sitted beside her. 

"Good morning" I said softly

"Good morning too" she said smiling

"You said last night that you're free tonight so is it okay if we eat dinner together later? In that way we can be more close like bestfriends" I said looking at her.

She stared at me for some minutes then she answered.

"Oh sure! We're not really close yet because we just became friends yesterday but I'll consider as one of my bestfriends" 

"I thought you're enemies? Look! I told you Sana you you'll be close" Yuta laugh

"Yah! He already apologized so we're now friends" she said laughing

"I thought you considered me as your bestfriend?" I smirk

"Oh yeah! I'm mean we're bestfriends. Yuta you're not my only boybestfriend now" she happily said.

"Then good I'm not your only boybestfriend. I feel awkward whenever we have an outing with your friends. I'm the only boy" Yuta said.

"Are you free this Friday? Lets have an outing then. I'll bring Jaehyun with me" I said feeling excited.

"Sure! I'll bring Mina, Momo and Dahyun with me" she said.

"I don't know if Winwin is free that day. I'll just asked him then I'll call you for response" Yuta said

—Lunch Break—

"Can anyone go with me? The canteen floor was too slippery. I might slipped and throw the food" Sana asked awkwardly.

"Sure! I'll come" Mina said as she stand up.

"Clumsy Sana yaaa~" Momo teased her.

"Yahh!! I know you don't have to say that" Sana laughed.

—Sana—

We're at the school canteen right now. We decided to eat at the wide room beside this building cause' its slippery here. As soon as I step at the door, I slipped and luckily Mina catched me.

"Hey yahh! Satang be careful" she laughed.

"E! I'm being careful but I can't control myself" I laughed as she laughed too.

We got back at the wide room were they're there and we delivered the food that we get. Everyone finished their food except me and Taeyong.

"Eonnie, you're such a slow eater. That's why you're so skinny" Dahyun laughed as she get up.

"Wae? Aren't you slow? I just come" I laughed

"E?! Then why does Minarii finished her food earlier?" she teased.

"Yahh!! Respect your eonnie!" I laughed.

"I'll just wait for you outside" she laughed as she ran outside.

I was left with Taeyong which make me too awkward. After some minutes of awkward silence, he tried to talk to me.

"Sana, it looks like we're still awkward to each other. I though we're bestfriends" he smiled shyly.

"Yeah, I don't know what to say so" I said lowing down my head.

"Hahahah then we should have a talk before lunch break ends since we're the only one left here" he laughed.

I laughed at him and we started to have a fun talk which makes us closer and as soon as the bell ring, Dahyun came in asking me why do I take too long. I just layghed at her and we go back to our room with Taeyong.

—Dissmisal—

School was done and we're all ready to go home. I accompany Mina to go home since she's younger than me and her house is a bit far from school.

"Sana why are you too late?" my dad asked.

"Dad, I go with Mina to her home and we overtime at the last subject" I explained.

"Ok then. I'm just making sure that you didn't go outing again without our permission" he smiled.

"Sana come here and eat your snack" my mom said happily.

"Mom, Dad, I'll be having an outing with my friends on Friday" I smiled.

"Ok then go. Just watch your steps. You're totally clumsy" my mom laughed.

"Arigato~ I'll be careful don't worry" I said as I started to eat my snack

{So this is Part3. Sorry if you waited too long. I have some schoolworks}