The Worst Goodbye (SeaChaos)

-Maybe if it wasn't for you, I would probably still be dating her -and as soon as those words left his lips, I knew everything.

I could literally feel how my heart broken into millions of pieces just by him saying that, I don't know if he actually was serious, I didn't care anymore. Because I gave him a chance and another, and another.. and I don't deserve this.

-No, no, no, I'm sorry.. you know I didn't mean it, I love you more than anything! I was just stressed out! -he said pretending to be said, it's the same act over again, I'm not going to fall for it. Not anymore.
-You're always stressed out, you're always mad, you're always saying the same things, don't you see it!? -I said and know tears were falling from my eyes, I couldn't hold them back anymore, I didn't deserve this.
-Please, this is the last chance, I need! -why is he doing this again?.
-NO! -I yelled.

I was beyond mad, I was heartbroken, I was tired, I was so done with him.

-It's done, I don't care what you have to say right now to make everything better because nothing is going to make it work, at least not anymore or with me, go back to Cathy.. -I said and went to pack my stuff all over again, going back to Steven's place to stay for a few days and maybe right now more than a few days, I wasn't planning on coming here back home.. because this isn't home anymore.
-Anthony, let's work this out! -he yelled and chased after me, but I couldn't take it, I didn't want to see him like ever again.
-WORK WHAT OUT ADAM!? IT'S DONE, I'M DONE WITH YOU! -I yelled and I couldn't even talk anymore, the tears wouldn't stop.
-I know you don't mean it.. -now he was crying but the worst part is that he's still trying-. Please, I don't want to give up on this.. you know we always find a way to get through this please..
-There's no way, this is the same stupid fight all over again! Why can't you see it Adam? There's no hope for this relationship if all we do is FIGHT! -I was a crying in mess, but I managed to pack everything up-. It's done.. let it go Adam..

I went to the front door and this time he didn't move...

He knew this was done, this wasn't healthy and this wasn't us...

He was my first true love...

But I never thought it would end like this... so I walked away before doing this all over again.