Chapter 15

Kabeer's pov:

After classes I headed to hostel only to find sanket there."Where were you man? Like we kinda completed 1 week without you and Veer was a pain in the ass"I told him

“okay that's something I know..XD"Sanket replied

“You are hiding something”I stated..since it's sure he was dodging my questions. I wonder what is wrong with everyone here.  First Sanchi now Sanket or is it the problem with me that I doubt everyone..no I don't doubt everyone.

“why would you think that?”

"Maybe because you didn't answer my question and acting weird these days"

"Okay I'll tell you when the time comes can you pass me the notes of this week"

I nodded and headed outside..it seems I'm the only normal one here..slowly clg is becoming boring..nah..I wouldn't say that..I do like my classes. I've always liked but now I started looking forward to it..my tiny crush on Sanchi..I don't know..I never had crush on anyone. Just like Riya says I don't walk behind girls they walk behind me. But here I give her attention yet she acts as if it's not a big deal. She's different from all the girls I know. When I saw her first after gym I skipped a beat somehow. She had a simplicity which I always admired in girls since my mom is simple and humble. And then she had a personality. But this week whenever I saw her she was trying her best to get away from me. Was I too clear with my feelings..?..

<Next day>

Riya: Sanchi, I swear to god..If you don't wake up I'm going to throw a bucket of water at you.

Sanchi: For god's sake Riya..not this loud in the morn..my head is killing me..

Suddenly Riya becomes worried and sits down beside her.

Riya: What happened?Are you fine?

Sanchi:Yes I am..I just want to have some pills..I'll be good..

Riya:You can take rest..I'll bring the notes

Sanchi:No it's fine..I'll come..if it worsens I'll come back

Riya just nods. They both get ready and head towards their classes.

Pragya: It's almost a month Isha..and you still didn't win the bet. Just admit that you can't..

Isha: No shut up..you are seriously distracting me..right now I'm not in the mood for boys

Pragya:Why baby? Are you missing Abeer?

Isha: I told you to shut up

Riya: Whatsup guys?morning itself it seems you people are loving each other..

Pragya: Oh yes..my soulmateee ishaaaa

Isha:Chee shut up

Pragya: I can literally count how many times you told shut up

Isha rolls her eyes

Pragya: Whatsup with you Sanchi? You look pale

Sanchi: Nothing just a small fever probably..weather change and all so..

Pragya:Well if you want you can go to dispensary..

Sanchi: I'm fine thanks..

So here people the next update... literally it's beeen 3 yrs lol..n they're in first yr..I'll try to update as quick as possible..boards coming soon🥵🥵..any1 in my same situation?!
Any guesses to who's Abeer?..if you want you can give a character sketch of him..and here also Kabeer expresses what he feels fr Sanchi..if this story is getting crappy pls do dm n give me sugg as to wt you want..luv yaa❤️😍