Chapter 16

Veer: You came man..! Where were you?

Sanket: Yah my mom was sick..I had to stay with her

Veer: I had to tolerate the gym boy alone
And it was annoying..

Kabeer: it was more difficult to handle amul baby..he would keep crying for lollipops and cerlac

Veer: As far as I remember you were the one who wanted strawberry flavor cerlac

Sanket: Guys seriously..you both argue like husband and wife

Isha: They would actually make a sweet couple..don't you think Pragya?

Isha comes from behind and join their conversation,Pragya doesn't bother answering instead Sanchi replies

Sanchi: Absolutely..they love each other so much..it's written on their faces

Veer: Guys, stop it..it isn't even funny

Just then Dr Akash comes and starts his classes..

Kabeer's pov:

After Dr.Akash's class he wanted to take a quiz..Riya started answering to his questions. Soon Sanchi also started answering, and it was really nice to watch Sanchi answering all the questions without much delay and with confidence..seeing this I also joined the quiz just for fun.

And guess who came to join us after that. Yes, Veer came and soon Riya dropped and it was me, Sanchi and Veer left. After sometime Veer got bored and gave up, while me and Sanchi continued. This lady never gets tired, I noticed that.

Almost half an hour ,still It was the two of us. And she would often give me a challenging look..but this was different..I wasn't challenging ,but it was a nice feeling which I had when I was being asked along with her. When compared with her..She's not like other girls, she's not ready to give up and she's very smart.

We both weren't ready to back down finally our sir told he was impressed with both of us..yes, I won with her..god,do I sound like some sappy loverboy?..argh..

After the classes I got some time and asked Sanchi if she could join me for a coffee. I might have caught her blushing but she quickly hid it and told she couldn't join me. I would be lieing if I told it didn't hurt..I was actually expecting to move on. Not suddenly to a relationship but somewhere maybe like friends or close friends.