story ideas

- a girl moves in next door to a guy and they are the same age and they bond bc they have the same music taste and she is like indie or whatever and he skates and its super cute

- a girl from a small town goes to her book store and sits and reads and drinks coffee until someone comes up to her and they start talking and before they know it they are talking for hours and they meet the next day after that. after she realizes that its a celebrity (it could be a fan fic or it could be a made up one)

- they have been best friends all their lives and she has always loved him but he always has different girlfriends until one day he confesses her love. idk this one is kinda bad lol

- their moms are super close and each summer the families spend it with each other at their beach house and the girl always had a crush on her moms best friends son but she has always been seen as a sister until one summer she turns pretty and visible to her crush. her brother and him were best friends so he doesnt really like the fact that she is finally developed but over the summer the crush eventually starts to catch feelings even though he knows he shouldnt.

- she meets a celebrity on a plane and she knows hes famous but doesnt want to admit it until she bumps into him again over and over again during her trip and eventually they fall in love blah blah blah

- she goes to a boarding school because her mother dad and her father is the dean so she becomes friends with a group of cool indie people or whatever and among the group of people she develops feelings for one of the guys.