Prolonge

Author: Hey dear readers and my followers. Actually I got a little bored by reading those reincarnation stories where a modern girl becomes a villainess of some otome games and stories and stuff where there is some magic as well. So I planned to write an opposite story. 😆😆)

The story is about a girl named Serena who was from a world full of Magic. She was living a quiet dull and sad life there. Then she met a prince (Luca) who made her happy but he was also snatched away by a white lotus (two faced person mainly a bad person ) named Lucy. Lucy then framed Serena for bullying which was never done.

She was forced to run from that place as Luca was searching for her to kill her.

While she was hiding from those who wanted to kill her, she got lost she didn't know where she was then suddenly a large ball fell from sky and hit on her head. When she woke up she couldn't move her hands and legs properly.  She thought she was in a hospital but when she moved her body to see any injury she was shocked.
(Serena: How in the world my hands are this small?......
What happened to me?)
Yes she got reborn in Earth.......

Author : Please this is my own book do not try to copy it and yea the pictures used will not be mine so if the owner don't want me to put his/her picture please do massage me privately and also English is not my first language so hope you would correct me if I'm wrong anywhere.... Maybe I'll write a first chapter a little late cuz you now it's exam time i.e nightmare time 😢😢
So be safe and sound in this corona and nightmare time..