catty cat is a person

Lucifer pov:

I was just sitting , in a dark alley.

I felt bored and was going to have a sleep , suddenly a girl came rushing and hid in the dark almost no one could find her . Then after sometime a group of four men came . 

I was shocked cuz one of them was the prince himself .....

How can a girl make a Prince himself come after her like that...

And me, being the first Prince myself cant make him run after me, how was she able to do it....

"INTRESTING" said Lucifer. And went in front of her.

"OH wow so cute " she exclaimed.

She started to carry me and talk,,, I felt bored and showed that I was not interested in your useless things. I just want to hear the things going between you and the second prince.

Finally she came to the point I showed my puppy dog eyes and she started to tell me her story.

From the story I remembered who she was is the first girl who I liked.

Yes that day I went for a walk. And I saw....

Dark night:
I was going for a walk in the wilderness... Then suddenly I felt like I was pulled somewhere, I kept on walking and on a far tree I saw a girl crying, I was not by myself, I went forwards or simply my legs moved forward. There when i saw the girl crying my heart started beating it felt uncomfortable.... Too uncomfortable.....

Then i gave her my handkerchief to let her clean her tears...

I came to my senses after that and thought what was i doing..

But still I stayed there for sometimes it was all Silent we could hear the wind howling and the movement of branches but it felt so comfortable there.
Then suddenly I heard someone comming and I left.
Next day I found out that she was the girl my brother was going to marry and I also saw the glow in her eyes....Yes she loved him it was love that was showed in her eyes. I felt both sad and happy, sad that she loved him and.....happy that she loved him ( The one she was being married to or engaged to) ..

That was the first and the last time I saw her, I wanted to be alone for sometimes so I left for gaining some knowledge in the far away place at least far away from her.....

I gained a lot of knowledge and a lot of experience but I couldn't forget her. She was the only love of my life.. My first and the last love...

I was called back for the marriage but I didn't wanted to return. Father forced me to come over.... 

At the capital:
I went there and stayed at the palace for a day but as I was always roaming around I didn't like it there so I was talking a walk in an alley and slept there as a cat for sometimes... (I forgot to say that I also learnt some of magic to turn oneself into other animals)  and as I came out of palace secretly I have to use that magic...

Then I felt there was someone near me so I went to take a look and there I found a girl hiding, I didn't knew what it was but it gave me a strange, unique and familiar feeling so I went near her.

After she talked to me for sometimes I found who she was.... She was the girl that I fell for... I also knew she loved my brother because she thought it was me...

"I'm sorry, I'll make it all right.... I'll take revenge for you."

Then he went to take revenge he wrote a statement that it was all done by Serena's parents and sister and Serena had nothing to do with it... The Prince was also punished for working with them and deceving the royality.......

This is my new chapter. I'm sorry for not getting it done quickly but you know I was obsessed over novels that I didn't have time to even think new ideas...
Oh yes I mentioned I'm obsessed with novels that it is affecting my studies as well so can any of you give me suggestions to come over this addiction of reading novels..... Please please please ..... I'll be doomed if this continues. I know it is bad to read all day and night but I can't get over it. 😥😩😩...
Next chapter will be about all gods stuff. Wish me luck to imagine new things for the next chapter and it might be a little hard as I've been reading a lot of novels that my mind is running wild from here to there.

Note: the image of the citty cat is above😄.