Chapter 115

Being hugged softly by the little man, Aunt Mei's heart was soft, and she cried several times when she held Wen Wen.

But if they can't help anymore, let Fu Yun take care of them, why do they want to stay here?

What's more, they are indeed concerned about the family, a lot of things at home!

Wen Wen spoiled for a while, but at last Fu Yunruo remembered and quickly said, "Don't you want to watch Wen Wen's first movie, Aunt Mei Shumei?"

"Is it going to the cinema?" Aunt Mei asked quickly when she heard it.

They often contacted Fu Yunruo, and they knew that their family Wen Wen had made a big movie, and they still wanted to organize a group to watch it in the county.

There is no cinema in the town, only the county town.

Fu Yunruo thought about the current time, nodded heavily, "Well, it's going to be released." She kept remembering the time.

Wen Wen looked over in an instant, with bright eyes, "Mom, it's going to be released!" He only remembered the release time, but didn't know what day it was today.

Fu Yunruo said: "Just the day after tomorrow."

Si Yue said at this time: "Then let's go and watch together, Aunt Mei Shumei, don't you want to watch a movie with Wen Wen and Yun Ruo?"

Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei were moved, they glanced at each other, and then Aunt Mei said loosely: "Then stay for a few more days."

Fu Yunruo was extremely happy.

So they packed up what they needed in the ward, and a group of people avoided the crowd at the entrance of the hospital and left quietly.

Another house of Si Yue is in a group of villas surrounded by mountains in the center of the capital. In this golden capital with such a high green environment, there is a distance between the villa and the villa, from the moment of entering the community. Since then, there will be strict security.

This group of villas is notoriously rich or expensive in the imperial capital, and money may not be able to buy it.

Three cars drove up from the ring road, also drove for nearly 20 minutes to reach the top of the mountain, and then entered a villa area.

After getting out of the car, Fu Yunruo carefully helped Si Yue out.

It's not convenient for him to hang his hands, but he can't walk! no problem.

After Wen Wen got out of the car, his chubby little hands pinched the hem of Fu Yunruo's skirt, and he raised his head and looked around.

He had only heard of this legendary group of villas, and had never been here.

The group of people entered the largest villa, without Si Yue saying anything, Yuanxin had allocated rooms for them, and then consciously ordered the black-clothed bodyguards to move their respective luggage to the room.

Fu Yunruo learned later that the two nearby villas belonged to Si Yue. Usually the bodyguards and servants lived in those two villas, and this main villa was the residence of their master.

Fu Yunruo's room was arranged next to Si Yue's bedroom, but Wen Wen arranged it farther, giving Wen Wen a separate floor.

It could not be considered as a floor, but Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei are in the guest room next to Wen Wen.

Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei were particularly satisfied with this arrangement, and if Fu Yun thought that the more the Secretary might need to take care of, he would have no objection.