I fucking love you

Mr. Malek drivers away. I'm standing in front of red door. The house is big yellow, two story house with barn at front yard. I knock at the door. Boy opens the door "Hi, you must be Ben hardy?"
"Yeah, thats me" I say nervously. He have brown hair and brown eyes, he's kinda cute tho. I step inside the house. House is smaller smaller than it looks from the outside.
there is hall, living room, band room, two bathrooms and kitchen. In kitchen there is door to bedroom

Shit

Only ONE bedroom. Where the fuck I'm going to sleep?
I ask from him: "Is there only one bedroom?"

"Shit, I didn't realize that... Well, I guess that we both can fit in that bed, or if you want, you can sleep on the floor." - he Says littlebit nervously.

"And oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Joseph mazzello, but you can call me Joe."

~ two days later~

Time goes by, we get to know eachother. I have find out that he plays guitar, is single ( good for me ....)
and loves animals. I found out that there is 2 horses and 3 sheeps at the barn. It's around 6 p.m. Joe went to the kitchen to make dinner. While he's making food, I crab my jacket and go to walk at the yard. It's really cold, only thing that I see is lots of fields. I guess that there is not any houses near.
Joe is nice I guess, like I mean, he's pretty annoying sometimes but so am I.

Dinner's ready, Joe made chicken soup. He hands me a plate and spoon. The soup is really delicious. Is he a chef? After eating we do the dishes together. Joe promised that he can teach me how to play bass someday. Thats really nice from him. I like the house, it feels really safe to be here, middle of nowhere.

Fuck.

Joe! What is the internet password? I need it.

He walks to livingroom saying "Sorry, but there is no internet in this house"

"Are you fucking kidding me mazzello, What kind of house don't have internet?"

~in the evening~

We have played poker for a hour now. It's good game tho, I didn't have played it before so Joe had to teach me how to play. Yay! I won! Haha you lost the game! Now you, I'm hungry I want food!!

"As you want, Ben. I'm gonna make some food to us before going to sleeping"

He made some omelette. First he didn't give me a knife. After littlebit time he said " hardy, if I will give you this knife, do you promise to not hurt yourself with it? Remember that I'm responsible to keep you alive, so don't do anything stupid with your stupid life.

First time this week I was able to eat with knife. Of course I was thinking to cut my wrists, but I didn't do it.

I'm starting to realise that I have crush on Joe....

"Ok time to go sleeping hardy"

It's really hot at the house, so I ended sleeping whitout a shirt. I haven't been on that bedroom before. There is a wooden double bed with red sheets. Joe was already in the bed. I walked to other side and went to lie as close to edge of the bed as possible. Then Joe laughed: " c'mon I'm not gonna bite you, come closer". I went next to him and put my head at his bare chest. He puts his arms around me saying " I fucking love you ben hardy"