hospital trip

⚠️tw: self harm⚠️

Ben's pov:

Fuck.

I woke up, having no idea where I am. I'm in some kind of room whit a small window, white walls and blue door. I look at a clock, its 1 am. I have blood all over my arms.

Good morning Mr. Hardy, how was your night? "Where the fuck I'm and who the fuck are you?"
"Oh, I'm Mr. Malek, your nurse, you are in hospital. Do you remember anything about why you are in here?" - He asked. "No, fucking idea why I'm in here" - I said angrily, I don't even know why im angry, I just am.

"You.... You tried to kill yourself Mr. Hardy. Your mom saved you, she is waiting to meet you in waiting room, do I tell her to come in?"

"Tell that bitch to go to hell and never talk to me again" - I yelled and started crying.

"Its ok Mr. Hardy, I know it's hard to you"

"Get the fuck out from here and leave me alone" I mutter.

When he leaves, I yelled loudly " Fuck this shit" and started crying hysterically.

Its been 3 days now since i woke up.
I've been crying, staring at the ceiling and trying to remember what happened. Time goes really slowly. I only remember that when I come home from school early, I lied to my teacher that I'm sick. I remember how i crabbed knife from kitchen and .... I guess that I cutted my neck, ... And hands, cause they are full of bloody, painful scars. My mom haven't visited me, but i guess that it's good thing, cause I never want to see that bitch again, why she didn't let me die? Food here is really gross, they let me eat with plastic spoon only, so I couldn't hurt myself more.

Good news! I only have to be here 4 more days! And I will move to countryside with some random boy, he's just littlebit older than me. At least I don't have to live with my mom. My dad left us when I was five years old. I don't have any siblings.

~four days later~
Time t hospital went actually really fast. I'm been at car for 2 hours now, my phone's battery is dead so I have nothing to do, my nurse, Rami malek, is driving me to the house. yay, only 2 more hours in car :/ .