Chapter 2

This was my 2 semester in college as a law student and we just moved from England to Doral ,Miami and since It was my first day I wanted to give an impression.

"Trillianna Beth McArty, wake up will you or you'll be late." I rolled over and looked up my aunt, the only person who loves me. "What time is it?" squinting my eyes from the sunlight from the window. "Oh, I don't know maybe 7:30."

After I heard those words I took a bath and threw on some clothes in record time, yey me!

Then I rode to school on my Black Ducati and did the school shit and went to my first class, English Litt.

3 words ENGLISH LITT. SUCKS. I was so thankful when the bell rang and and saved my ass from more shit. Another thing to  be thankful about is that I didn't need to introduce myself.

Whats next? its astronomy, awesome!

"Good morning class, I'm Ms. Diana and I will be your teacher for Astronomy. Before I start I would like for all of you to meet your new classmate and I know that all of you already know each other since you were classmates last semester, Miss McArty If you please?

"Hi I'm Trillianna Beth McArty,18 and I'm from London." then I went back to my seat.

--------------------------------

Hello! hows this chap?

any who, I'm not gonna update again til next week or tomorrow so bye!

comment.........vote.........share