Chapter 1

"Mommy!!!" I called out, "No,please don't leave me,please don't!!!"I said as I watched my mother drift away.

"Beth" my mother called out faintly, "Yes, mommy what is it?" I looked at her with teary eyes,"Promise me, promise me that you'll stand for yourself don't let them hurt you, and remember that I will always love you and your father." then she took her last breath...

----------10 years later--------

I was 8 when mother died, me and father were devastated. But we pretended like it didn't affect us, we went on  with our daily activities like nothing happened but deep inside we were dying from pain.

I survived for the past 10 years, but my father sadly, didn't make it. He passed when I was 14 and now I live with my step mother and step sisters.

If you're thinking that I would be their servant, then think again. My life would've probably been a fuckin’ fairy tale, eww.

"Beth!!!"my stepsister shrieked, "What is it BITCH!?!"I screamed back. She didn't call back she knew what she was gonna get if she did.

So if you're thinking that I would get a punishment for that, then its a complete no,no I own this house and land count in the money,in fact I OWN EVERYTHING. 

At first I was treated badly, yes I was their maid for a whole fucking year, but since I'm a law student, and yes I started school earlier than other kids but since I was smart I was always on top of class. Back to the topic, so I figured that everything my dad left behind belonged to me.

Now that I've finished that shit,                Lets start the STORY...

--------------------------------

Hi, sooo how was the first chap? please vote, comment and share!!!