Im in Control (1)

Welcome to the first episode of Kill la Kill: Im in Control, An experimental Slice of Life epilogue/Spin-off story of Kill la Kill Out of Control, This story will mainly focus on (Y/N) and Ryuko's Struggles as parents after the main story, And maybe a sidestory for their kid.

Enjoy!

It almost feels like yesterday since (Y/N) and Ryuko had defeated Ragyo, The Life Fibers are no more and the two can finally live in peace with them gone. It was quite a journey from alien conspiracies to the end of the world but now they've reached to their last destination...

Becoming adults....

NINE MONTHS LATER

After hours of working making and recording some music, (Y/N) decided to take a break and see how Ryuko is doing about to deliver their first baby. But he wasn't the only one there, Mackenzie was there too seeing Satsuki about to deliver their first baby too. The two friendly rivals stare at each other, Of course Mako, Mikisugu and The Elites were there too but outside the room.

Mackenzie: So it looks like my kid is gonna share the same birthday with your kid huh?

(Y/N): I didn't know, alright? I'm just glad Ryuko and Satsuki weren't shocked to death that they both got pregnant at the same time....

Mackenzie: Are you angry?

(Y/N): No, Of course not...I don't mind celebrating two birthdays in one day....but i admit...i wish i was the one who has a baby first...*looks at Ryuko*

Bazaro: Hang in there Ryuko, You're lucky that my kids a one of the few numbers that aren't in my dead list!

Still, He should consider himself lucky that they weren't compared to the number of people he couldn't save

Ryuko:*pant*...Don't sweat it...It'll take more than to stop the like of...AAGGHH!!!

She may have the healing capabilities but since her child is a life fiber too it was pretty much the only thing that could hurt her

Mackenzie: Uh...Doc? What about Satsuki? She's still gotta give birth too you know!

Satsuki: Not even my sheer willpower could overcome this pain...AAAGGHHH!!

Bazaro: I don't have any extra pair of hands! Sukuyo, Mataro, Guts! Don't just stand there and act like Mankanshoku Med Corp!

Sukuyo: But i've never done anything like this before!

Mataro and Guts: *stares at where the children are born and is currently brain dead*

Bazaro: Mataro, Guts! Quit staring and do something!

(Y/N) and Mackenzie were thinking the same thing at this point, The two had married the strongest woman they've ever met but they couldn't bear to see them in pain trying to deliver the baby like this

(Y/N) and Mackenzie looked at each other in silence until one of them got angry

Mackenzie:*angry* This is all your fault! If you'd control your hormones in the first place my wife would give birth first!

(Y/N): Well maybe you should've told me sooner instead of after!

Mackenzie: Who the fuck informs people to say were gonna have sex when its a private secret to do?! Aren't you still slightly young for this?

(Y/N):But Japanese consent laws!

Mackenzie: Screw the consent laws!

The two kept arguing and the guests outside started hearing then