The Mad Fox

The blindfold obsecuring his vision, the very quiet and unfamiliar atmosphere added to the building fear within the depths of Hinata Shoyo's body. The rustling sounds of what seems are keys snapped the orange-haired boy out of his thoughts.

Hope slowly surging as Hinata wished for it to be the police, only to be crushed by debris of despair upon hearing the voice which he thought was modeled after the angels.

"Shoyo-kun~"

"A-Atsumu-san...?" Hinata's voice glazed with fear and suspicion.

"The one and only!"

Atsumu answered warmly, like something's not twisted with his gear. So cheerful and full of pride as if his sanity haven't left him. There was a teasing taste of pun Atsumu intended to decorate there despite Hinata's situation; eyes blindfolded, his hands handcuffed to the squeaky bed. His foot steps sounded closer more than his feelings could ever be, Hinata felt Atsumu's hand rest atop his torso. He jolted from how his hand felt against his cold skin—warm.

Atsumu's hand felt incredibly warm, it felt nice until it snaked down to his waist, nails digging painfully deep against Hinata's exposed fair skin, drawing the slightest amount of blood. A desperate whine left Hinata's being as he felt the stinging pain.

Atsumu chuckles. It sounded so dark and evil it sent shivers down Hinata's spine—not of excitement but of fear— his breath caught.

"Atsumu-san, hey... let me go, please?" Hinata begged only to be ignored.

His body almost protested when two hands lifted his head to the slightest only to feel a leather texture around his neck—oh... Atsumu really exerted spice of effort just to make Hinata wear a custom collar around his sexy and lustful neck.

A satisfied sigh left Atsumu's entire body, his faced twisting to a satisfied yet sinister but pleased look. Like a madman who just finished killing its victim, savouring the helpless body before its very eyes. Hinata's struggling figure is his guilty pleasure.

Suddenly, his lips crashed against Hinata's trembling yet experienced ones, catching the orange-haired boy by surprise. Everything was too fast for Hinata to process, one moment they were in a feverish and clumsy french kiss but now a loud cry erupted from his chest.

Presumably a blade just made contact against his cold skin, gliding so smoothly against him like it was figure skating atop his cold skin.

No.

It's as if the blade is carving something against his bare skin.

"Yer mine and mine alone... I'll never let anybody have 'ya... "

Atsumu whispered with an incredibly deep and heavy kansai dialect. His tone and words poisoned with possessiveness.

"Atsumu-san!?"

A laugh erupted from Atsumu, "that's right! That's right! That's the name! Remember that and don't forget to scream that later~"

"You're insane, Atsumu-san..." Hinata's words came out in a whisper. Atsumu's lips are busy leaving kisses, ugly bites and marks on his neck, arms, chest, torso and thighs.

All over Hinata's body because he is the prized possession of Atsumu Miya.

"You're really cute y'know Shoyo-kun," Atsumu chuckled, "Wanna play a game or somethin' wherein you'd look much cuter than you do now?"

Hinata's body shivered, his body struggling with all the force he has in his body as Atsumu's hands snakes to embrace his helpless figure.

"I ain't goin' to complain that I'm on top of you~!"