Honeymoon

So jo bache hai please stay away on this part and jo adults hai ya samjhte hai sabkuch read this in your own risk dont ask me what i write okey.

Rak: okey....with sad face.
Drishti go and take bath wear rakshit shirt .
Drishti came and rakshit saw her.
Rak: hot .
DRI: shy and says thank you.

Drishti goes near her and put his hands on chest and rakshit hand on waist .
Rak: kya irada hai.
DRI: irada apko na sone dene Ka hai.
Rak: hmm...naughty.
DRI: abhi apne mujhe dekha hi kahan hai ?
Rak: acha......and he close to her and captured her lips and she also respond after 10 minutes they broke the kiss and rakshit take her to bed....he saw in her  eyes and drishti wink her lashes he gave permission and he started nuzzling to her neck and kiss she bend her body and he bitt his neck she moan he open his shirt and captured her lips while kissing he open her shirt and drishti just close her eyes and blushing hard rakshit smile to saw her shy and he start kiss on her waist and navel she moan and bend body after that he open her hook of b** and he started kiss on his br**** she moan and he digging his face on her bazzoms and she held his head and pull him after that they both remove their clothes and rakshit slowly go on her vagina and kissing she moun on pleasure he kissing her legs and drishti pull him and she came on top of his and kissing his neck and abs,chest and his all body and rakshit came over her and slowly entered on her body she scream and he bonked her gently and kissed his forhead nd face and she moan in  pleasure after having 2 hours of romance they both are tired and they sleep into each other arms.

Precap: bechare shikshit .

So how was it guys aag toh lagadi hogi Maine ya nahi lagayi 😆 .