13- Escape Artists

After finding out that Martino has betrayed us along with eleves, we lost hope in everything. We need to get back to Pixieville but we're behind bars. At least I'm able to create food for us with my drawings... Wow, I'm an idiot!

I quickly shot off the ground feeling ecstatic. I pick up a rock from the ground and drew a key on the wall. It's a magical key, that I learned to make. It'll open any type of look no matter what.  I used my poppixie magic to make it real.

"What's that?" Fixit whispered, trying not to wake up the guard.

"A key,"

I played the key inside the lock and it opened. I then did the same for Amore and Lockette. We carefully snuck out the dungeon.

Jeez! The security here sucks!

"I remember seeing a map. One of the elves have it. But if I were to guess where it is, I would assume it's with the leader," Lockette said. We all nodded.

"Let's split up. Amore Lockette go for map while me and Y/n make a clear a spot to leave,"Fixit suggested. We all agreed to it and the girls left for the map.

Surprisingly it didn't take them long to find the map, and for us to escape. We quickly flew away back to Pixieville following the map. We went the same places that lead us here. A desert, a rain forest, swamp, mermaids territory. I felt a lot of déja-vu flying back home.

Once we reached home, we crowded by people asking where we were. But we managed to push through them made our way to Amores shop. She put all the ingredients including my letter, in then pink smoke popped out the culdren. With a pink arrow that came out of it.

We followed the arrow and it lead us to the Eleves village. More accurately... Rex's house.

Fixit banged on the door and he opened it. Rex had a shocked face when he saw us.

"Where have you guys been?!" He yelled the question. We told him exactly what happened to us.

"I didn't mean for that to happen! It was supposed to be a mindless prank." He sighed. "I'll help. What do you guys need?"

For all the K-pop fans out there. STREAM NCT RESONANCE, NCT U 90'S LOVE, NCT U WORK IT, BTS LIFE GOES ON AND ENHYPHEN GIVEN-TAKEN! Do it and 50 years will be added to your life!

And happy birthday to Jin and Soobin