8- Ghost Town

Me, Fixit and Amore were walking around lost. We saw fire in the distance. We ran there and fought a cannot sight. It was abandoned, but the fire... Is still running...

We decided to camp there for there for night. Me and Fixit went to search for food, Amore stated behind to watch the sight.

-

We were fishing in silence. Until he decided to break it.

"Do you like Martino?" He asked. I was shocked his question. It took a while to process his question. So there was another awkward silence between us.

"As a friend, yeah," I responded after 15 minutes of silence. He sighed with relief. "Why?" I asked immediately after. He tensed up after that.

"W-we should get back," he cleared his throat. "We're not gonna get any fish here," he cleaned up his area and started to walk away. What's up with him? I did the sat as him and walked back.

Once we got back we saw Martino and Lockette. I immediately hugged them both and cried.

"I thought we'd never see you again!" They both hugged back.

"Well, I couldn't leave you in a Martino-less world," he winked. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me.

We've FINALLY found the rest of our gang in the forest. But the real problem is finding our way back. So, when we found out Lockettes arrow of direction doesn't work. We knew we were screwed.

We were walking around for ages. My feet were sore and my stomach empty. But we saw a clearing.

We ran to that clearing hoping for it be Pixieville. But it wasn't. It was a different village, but it's better than nothing.

We walked around and it was like a ghost village. There were nobody, it's like it was abandoned. But we just shrugged it off. We walked into a random House and found bread and soup on the table. I touched the food and it was still hot. Then I felt a cold breeze pass by me. But there's no wind... Weird...

"Food's still hot..." I told them. I began to look around and found clothes scattered around the house. Suitcases opened, furniture missing. What has happened here?