PROLOGUE

A girl with a blonde dyed hair with bangs sat in the middle of her bed. Crumbled papers everywhere on the ground and the sound of her scribbling on her notebook. That's Lalisa...but people call her Lisa. She messed up her drawing once again and angrily ripped her paper out of notebook, crumbling it and throwing it onto the ground.

She let out a sigh as she threw her notebook out of her way and stared out at her window. A few moments later, she heard footsteps approaching her room and a nurse opens her door.
" Hey " the nurse said " It's lunch time "
Lisa gave her a scowl before saying
" I'm not hungry "

" please don't make it harder then it has already is " The nurse said " I'm asking nicely, it's your lunch time come out and have some food-"

" Fine jeez! " Lisa said cutting her the nurse off. She got out of her bed and kicked some paper balls out of her way. Lisa hated this place a lot. This place was an asylum where many people are insane and is in need of help....

But Lisa wasn't just any ordinary patient.....

She was a special one....

She was known to be violent at times but not all of the time. There was usually times when she is calm just like now.

Many people in the asylum knew her well....

She walked towards the lunch room with 2 body guards behind her. Those two body guards were always with her whenever she is out of her room.

She got her lunch and sat down in a table alone. She felt many people starring at her and it annoyed her.
" The fuck are you guys lookin at?! " she hissed.

Everyone immediately looked away....

She had an scowl on her face as she starred at the food in front of her. A sandwich, apple, and chocolate milk....

Disgusting....

Just then, she felt someone approaching her. And she rolled her eyes when she knew who it was.....
Wendy.

" Hey loser I haven't seen you in a while " Wendy said as she flipped her long black hair in the back " How have you been doing? "

Lisa ignored the girl and picked up her apple and took a bite. " Hey! I'm talking to you! " Wendy said snapping her fingers " Hello??!! Are you deaf?! "

People were watching. Scared but also wondering what is gonna happen...

" Ugh what a fucking bitch! " Wendy cursed.

Lisa was getting angry with the girl right in front of her. But she needed to calm down before all hell break lose...

" You know what I'm gonna say it " Wendy said as she grinned " Who was that best friend of yours again? Jennifer?... oh yeah right Jennie! "

Lisa froze at the mention of that name.

Jennie.....

She clenched her fist and gritted her teeth.

" Get the fuck out of my face you fucking psycho! " Lisa yelled at the girl. Wendy only let out a small sarcastic laugh and smirked. " Me? A psycho? " Wendy said as her smirk got wider " Aww.. says the one who killed her best friend loser- "

Before Wendy can even finish, Lisa had already lost her patience. She stood up and kicked Wendy with her inhuman ability. She watched as Wendy flew across the lunch room and crash landed on an empty table.

Some patients screamed and ran out of the lunch room not wanting to know what is gonna happen next.

Lisa walked over where Wendy had landed and stood right in front of her as she was injured and crying out in pain.

" Get in my face one more fucking time and that will be the last thing you'll ever do! " Lisa yelled and spitted at her.

In the corner of her eyes, she saw the body guards running towards her. They pinned her down the ground and took her away from the lunch room....

Well....

If you are wondering why she was even her the first place....

Well it all started back in High school....

High school is the place where most stories began.....

With her childhood best friend Jennie.....

______________________________________________________________

This is my first time writing a girlxgirl ff !

This is also inspired by : Jennifer Body

Warning this book is gonna contain :

- blood
- gore
- strong languages
- character's death