Finding out

My alarm bell just made me jumped in terror.
I know every morning starts with that annoying sound that wakes you up for something hateful like "school".

However, I am too confident to be true. You know, I am the most pretty,popular,smart girl in this school. Maybe in this whole wide world. Everybody knows that.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. My name's Catherine May, Catherine May Johnson. But everybody called me Cath.

Something waved to me.
"Yo gurl, you awaken?" Chloe snapped her finger.
"Yea, sorry just had a little daydream."

Chloe is one of my "friend", anyway I just used her to bring my popularity. They called us the "Pretty committee". The " Pretty committee" is me, Chloe and Glizel. Well, most of them called us like that. Some just called us the "Mean Girls", which doesn't make sense cause we were not mean. Maybe they're jealous of us cause we're to fab.

While we pass the hallway, we just pushed some girls out of our way, cause seriously they're blocking and that's unacceptable.
We were getting a "permission note" so we can't join the stupid Math Class. Yay! No more brain pop!
While giving the note to Mr. Griffin, we meet a girl. She acts so "flirty with the guys". So we came over her and pushed her away from the guys.

I asked "hey!what's your name?". She replied
"Jessica, but you can call me Jess"

"What'cha doin ther? Flirtin' with the guys? Well, y'know you can't." Chloe shouted.
"Well, I don't wanna. Are you jealous??" using that hideous and most annoying look.
"NO!" I blasted and blushed a little. "Get out before we finish you"
"Bring it on, cause I 'm on like donkey kong." Jess said.

Looking annoyed and embarrassed because almost the entire school looked at us, I ran in anger and tears because I've never, in my whole school years, have never seen a girl talk like that to me. I decided that I'm going to do something. Something that would make her cry. Something that would make her embarrassed.
Because I.HATE.HER.