Revenge

Since that "incident", (I know it's a little bit dramatic, but what can I say?) us, The pretty committee has decided
that we have to get our revenge.

Our first plan is to spray paint her old, cheap motorcycle which certainly she bought it in a dollar store. Rumor says it that it's her favorite thing or shall I call junk, and the other day she bring it to class. We painted it pink so we can prove how "real girls" actually act, look, and do.

(School Bell rings)

My mind just has that evil feeling being this witch mixing potions between angriness, embarrassment and sadness which turns into a happy potion. Potions just went flying over my head.

Jess looked at her motorcycle and she collapsed. She stood up angrily and yelled "So you want to play the hard way eh Cath?! Well you'll get some surprise from me too." She left her motorcycle and skate away with her skateboard. She disappeared like a flash.

THE GAME IS ON.

It was Science. Me and Jess have the same class together. I watched Jess mixing some ingredients and wondering what's she making. It seems she's mixing this random colors into a bottle. Will she be using that for science? Or she'll be using that for the revenge?

"Cath!" "Are you paying attention?" Mr. Rolo called out.

"Sorry" I said.

Noooooooooo...
Gym. How can I start describing the awfulness of gym class? The teacher's so mean, we have to do the stupid skills over and over again, it has break my nails, being really stinky and smelly. Ugh.

I sprayed some hair product just to make me smell good from all the smelly and dirty things that gym can cause + bonus: get guy's attention.
While I clean my nails in the side chair of the gym, everybody stared at me. My heart beat so fast, because everybody just stared at me like I was a celebriity somehow. From the moment of silence and proudness, a girl shouted "O-o-o m-ma-my GOSH! Her hair turns into green and purple!"
I ran to the girl's bathroom with Chloe and Glizel following in my back. I read a small note in the bottom part of the hair product. "SURPRISE! Meet me in the field next to the old farm at 3.pm if you dare."
This revenge has gone bad to worse.