Yoongi's sister

It was late and only Hoseok and Yoongi were sitting on the couch. "May I ask why you went upstairs?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know..." He looked down, Hoseok kissed the top of his head. "If there's something wrong, tell me. Okay?"

Yoongi nodded and sighed.

Hoseok smiled and got up to put the empty bowls in the washing up sink. Hoseok looked down and saw a cat. "You shouldn't be in here! Did Jimin let you in?" He went to pick the cat up and went in the living room.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok looked over and saw that Yoongi was sleeping on the couch.

The cat meowed and jumped down from Hoseok, going up to Yoongi. Hoseok just watched her.

Yoongi was woken up and saw Tzuyu. "What are you doing down here?" He sat up.

"I was bored and you left the door open." She meowed.

Yoongi sighed and saw Hoseok.

"Yoongi? You know this cat?" He raised his eyebrows.

"No... Well yeah but we've only met just now." Yoongi tried to explain.

"Who is she?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi looked at Tzuyu, "she's my sister."

Hoseok's eyes widened, "your sister? But she looks younger than you."

"She is younger than me! She said that my mother is still alive." Yoongi said.

"Your mother? But Yoongi, the last time someone told you that you got kidnapped!" Hoseok said.

"I'm one of his siblings!" Tzuyu meowed.

Yoongi looked at Tzuyu, "I think she's telling the truth, Hoseok." Yoongi looked at Hoseok.

"We'll talk about this in the morning, Yoonz. The cat is going outside." Hoseok said.

"What? But she's my sis-"

"I don't care, Yoongi! I'm not having a pest in the house."

Yoongi looked down, a little hurt of what he said and nodded. Taking Tzuyu outside. "I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay. We'll talk about it in the morning." She said.

Yoongi nodded and went inside to sleep.

The next morning, Yoongi was eating breakfast with Bangtan and TXT. He was a bit upset with Hoseok from last night however.

"Yoongi, please look at me!" Hoseok begged.

Yoongi shook his head.

Hoseok sighed, "are you still mad because I wouldn't let that pest go inside?"

Yoongi looked at him, "stop saying that word!" He hissed.

Hoseok's eyes widened, "what word? Pest?" He asked.

"Yes! It's offensive!" Yoongi cried.

"But... You're not a cat anymore?"

"That shouldn't make a difference!"

"Yoongi... You're being silly."

"I'm not being silly!" Yoongi hissed like a cat that got everyone's attention... TXT didn't know what Yoongi was.

Everyone was looking at Yoongi and he ran outside.

"Tzuyu! Please help me." Yoongi said.

Tzuyu looked at Yoongi, "sure, but maybe ask the blue fairy to go back into a cat?"

Yoongi nodded and called for the blue fairy.

The blue fairy came and looked at Yoongi, "how can I help you?"

"Can you make me cat again?" He asked.

"What? Why?" She looked confused.

"I want to meet my family." She said.

"Yoongi, please listen to me. This could be dangerous. If you go back, you may never be human again." She warned, but Yoongi didn't listen.

"Yeah, sure. Please do it!" He looked at her.

The blue fairy sighed, "fine." She turned him into a cat.

"Thanks!" Yoongi smiled.

"You ready?" Tzuyu asked.

Yoongi nodded and they started to walk out of the apartment.

Meanwhile inside the apartment, Hoseok had just told them what happened and even told TXT.

"Yoongi is a cat!!??" Kai asked.

Hoseok nodded, "he wants to find his real mother but last time that happened he got kidnapped.."

"I'm sure he'll be okay, Hoseok. He's smart." Namjoon said.

"I know, but I'm still worried." He sighed.

The Blue fairy came into the room, "Bangtan!"

Hoseok looked at the fairy, "why are you here?" He asked.

"I was hear for Yoongi. He asked me to turn him back into a cat." She said.

Everyone gasped.

"You refused to, right?" Hoseok asked.

"I tried to warn him, but he didn't listen. I'm sorry." She looked down.

Hoseok nodded, "is there anything you help?" He asked.

"I warned him that if he turns back into a cat, there is on way to get back. However, there is one thing. You can use a Christmas star, so Yoongi can wish to be human." She said.

"Christmas star? Where do I get it?" Hoseok asked.

"It's found in the north pole on Christmas Eve." She said.

Hoseok nodded, "thank you." He smiled.

The Blue Fairy nodded, "you can get to the north pole by using these travelers tea, but you need to get Yoongi."

Hoseok nodded, "thank you." He smiled.

The blue fairy gave them the tea and went away.