December 1st

It's the 1st December and Bangtan are decorating the place with help from TXT.

"This is going to be so fun!" Beomgyu yells excitedly.

"Beomgyu! Calm down!" Soobin groaned.

Beomgyu looked down, "sorry, Hyung. I'm just very excited." He looks at him.

Namjoon and Yoongi comes in the room with a box of Christmas lights. Namjoon trips over and falls.

"Namjoon!" Yoongi scrunched his nose at Namjoon.

"Sorry..." Namjoon's cheeks went red.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and looking at the ballballs on the Christmas tree was making his cat instance come back to him. He just wants to play around with it. Yeah... That's the thing, although Yoongi is now human he still acts like a cat and has some sort of cat instance, he can also speak and understand cats.

"Yoongi!" Said a voice, Yoongi turned around and saw his boyfriend; Hoseok. Yoongi smiled and ran up to him, hugging him.

After the put the decorations up, Kai was the one to put the star on top of the tree. Being the youngest in the room.

"The tree is so pretty!" Said Jimin.

"It's sure is." Seokjin smiled, "anyways, I'm going to start cooking. Yoongi, you want to help?"

Yoongi looked at Seokjin and nodded, walking to the kitchen with him.

Yoongi and Seokjin made the dinner and everyone sat at the table.

"What would like for Christmas, my kitten?" Hoseok asked, looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi shrugged, "I don't really care." He said.

Hoseok nodded, "that means whatever I get is a suprise." He smirked.

"It better not be cat toys."

"Cat toys? I'm not your parents." Hoseok laughed, "plus, you're not a cat anymore."

Yoongi looked down and nodded. "I'm going to my room." He said. Hoseok frowned and nodded.

Yoongi went to his room and looked out of the window. He didn't want to admit it, but he did missed being a cat. Don't get it wrong, he loves being with ARMY, BTS, his family and friends as human, but apart of him wanted to be a cat again.

Yoongi sighed and looked towards his right, where he saw a tall but thin cat, that looked similar to him when he was a cat.

Yoongi freaked out a little, "who are you and why are you here?" He asked.

"Calm down. I just want to talk to you." The cat was female.

"Me? Why do you want me?" I asked.

"Because, you're my brother." She said.

Yoongi's eyes widened, "but that's impossible! My mum is dead!" He said.

"Our mother is still alive." She said.

"Lier! My mother left me when I was a kitten." Yoongi yelled.

"Be quiet, someone could hear you." She said.

Yoongi looked at her, "I don't even know you name!"

The cat looked at Yoongi, "oh yes. I'm Tzuyu, your sister... Well half sister. We have different dads."

"So you're telling me that my mum is still alive?"

"Yes... But she's an old cat and is dying pretty soon. She wants to see you for Christmas, Yoongi." Tzuyu said.

"B-But what about Hoseok? Bangtan? Or those kids?" Yoongi looked down, but then heard a knock.

"Yoongi? Are you okay in there? Do you want to watch a film?" It was Hoseok.

"Go. Have a bit of fun with your human friends, I'll give you time to think about it." Tzuyu said.

Yoongi nodded and opened the door, seeing his boyfriend. "Yeah, sure." He smiled and walked downstairs with Hoseok.