Billie Eilish Fan Short Story

It all started in Year 7. I was on my laptop watching YouTube videos UNTIL i came across a celebrity named Billie Eilish. There was something so eye catching about her which made me wonder "hmm, what's her music style i wonder". This made me click on her and I came a cross a song called "Bad Guy". As i listened to the song, i was in a different world and i felt like a totally different person. My whole heart was beating with the beats of the song as i quietly danced on my bed while i observed. I started humming the lyrics "so you're a tough guy, like it really rough guy, just can't get enough guy, chest always so puffed guy". I listened to the song literally 100 times the next few days and i still didn't get tired of the song. I started to act like Billie Eilish without wanting to and i desperately looked into different stores to find clothing similar to Billie Eilish's. It was another ordinary school day but i was nervous to turn up to school. Nobody had seen me yet, not even my friends. I had colored my hair in the shade of neon green and the bottom bit black. My clothing wasn't school uniform, it was baggy short pants paired with a puffer jacket and an oversized shirt. I paired the outfit with docs and tights. I thought it looked cute. There was only one problem, i looked like a clone of Billie Eilish because i looked no different. I turned up to school on that day and every student and teacher came up to me and started taking photos. THE WHOLE SCHOOL WENT BONKERS. There was only one thing left to do, RUN! I ran and ran but a whole crowd kept following me. This became worse as people left their houses and started to protest my name "ALL HAIL BILLIE EILISH". I shouted as loud as i could that i wasn't Billie EIlish but nobody listened. I decided to take off my clothes and threw it at people and shouted "STOP PISSING ME OFF, I AIN'T BILLIE EILISH". At this point, i was naked, literally. Finally i noticed a change from the crowd. Everybody stopped in silence and started to cry in disbelief. This was a bad idea because now they thought that i was trying to empress them as "THE NAKED BILLIE EILISH". At this point, i called police over but even the police couldn't help but take pictures, they were also a fan. In the far distance, i saw a public toilet and i decided to lock myself in there. This helped because everybody left once i was in there. The End!