xiii. iron fist.

( season five, episode one

no sanctuary, part one. )

AFTER THEY GROUP was captured by the people on terminus, there was nothing much to do but to get throught the whole night

AFTER THEY GROUP was captured by the people on terminus, there was nothing much to do but to get throught the whole night. everyone told their stories in whispers ans aristoteles heard everything everyone had to say attently.

glenn, claire and a girl, who he'd quickly discover was named tara, ended up escaping the prision together after the explosion.

claire got locked inside the prision after trying to help everyone escape. the doors were either crowded by walkers or were dead ends. she thought it was the end for a while, pacing around the place but not finding much, that was until glenn entered the prision, still feeling sick, telling her he was uncounsious on a crowded pabellion door.

the two got out of there quickly after he found some hidden equipment, and when they did, they found tara. and then, later on, found eugene, abraham and rosita, who helped them all along and were, supposedly, taking what was the cure to the walker virus towards washington d.c.

aristoteles felt amazed by it and, although the main issue was escaping the place alive, he thought that maybe it was in fact fate, like alex said (even if he was full of shit).

on the other side, aristoteles has also told to them how he ended up with rick, carl, michonne and daryl. claire thanked the man over and over for keeping aris safe, even giving him a hug to what aris and carl chuckled at.

at almost six in the morning, aristoteles was wrapped around claire's arms sitting in the corner of the wagon while everyone was still trying to get some minimal sleep, although some of them were still talking in whispers unable to get any sleep.

"i still have it with me," he said.

"what?" the blonde woman turned around to look at him, despite the darkness of the place.

"your ring... do you want it back?" she smiled at his question.

"no, you keep it, aris." she shook her head softly. "it's yours now."

"thank you," the teen smiled, pausing a second before other thought interrupted his mind. "rick knew about you being my nanny," he blurted out in a mumble and claire looked down at him again, although she could barely see his blue eyes on the faint light of the place. "why didn't you tell me?"

"i didn't get the opportunity..." she explained. "but i told you i was gonna tell the truth... he said it'd be the best if i waited after the outbreak to confess it and then, there was no time with the fence and the governor... it all got messy."

"i get it..." aris nodded, making a thin like with his lips. "i'm just happy i found you..."

"me too." she smiled, kissing the top of his head.

"and you," he smiled, using his feet to kick glenn's legs softly. the man smiled from his spot a few inches away from them. "i'm happy we found you too." he said as he hugged maggie.

"i missed you."

"me too, kid... me too."

everyone pretended to get sleep the next hours but as soon as the first ray of sunshine entered the wagon, they were quick to get on their feet.

aris woke up after a few shakes from claire and carl and, in a matter of minutes, everyone got to work, making a not-so-solid plan of what they'd do in case of having the opportunity to attack. they started to make weapons out of everything they had in there. claire made two weapons out of her belt that had spikes in it, aristoteles looked through the small spaces in between the wagons doors, besides daryl.

"there they are." he notified to the man.

"yes..." daryl responded, turning his head slightly towards the others. "alright, got four of them pricks
coming our way." he alerted and everyone finished their weapons off quickly, getting up.

claire handed aris a weapon and he took it inmediately. it was an iron fist. the blonde looked at it for a few seconds, wondering if he'd even be able to use it but he was pulled back into the situation when rick positiones himself in front of the door, ready to fight. "y'all know what to do. go for their eyes first, then their throats."

"put your backs to the walls on either end of the car now!" a man ordered from the top and just when they believed the were gonna open the door, the top of the wagon opened instead and someone threw a smoke bomb in.

"move!" abraham yelled. the whole group backed off. claire took aristoteles' hand, taking him back.

the gas filled the air in a matter of seconds and aris' lungs didn't take it well, making him cough strongly. he heard the door sliding open and he felt claire gripping on his hand evem harder, like she was being pulled apart. "aris, aris!" she screamed in between coughs, her hand being pulled apart from the blonde's.

"claire!" he tried to search around for her again but instead, he bumped with carl. "aris, what's going on?" his friend managed to cough out.

"it's claire, they took her!" he said.
carl was quick to take aris' hand and the blonde did not hesitate on gripping back and following.

"dad! dad!" carl screamed but when his father did not respond, it was too obvious that he wasn't there and when the gas finally disipated, they noticed that rick and claire were not the only ones that were gone.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

i'm sleepy and this is
unedited but it was

mine, tubbo's and finn
wolfhard's birthday today :)))
fiesta, salsa, quinceañera,

baila because i'm fIFTEEN!!!