Dream

FADE:

INT. JOLYNE'S BEDROOM - NIGHT
(JOLYNE)

A WARM LOOKING BED. IN SOME SUBURBAN HOUSE. SOMEWHERE IN FLORIDA. – – A 20 YEAR OLD JOLYNE – – PREPARING FOR BED.

JOLYNE
Exactly in 1 minute and 19 seconds, the clock will strike 12. Afraid to mention, but today is -

JOLYNE GETS DISTRACTED FROM THE WINDOW BEING SHUT ITSELF FROM THE FORCE OF THE WIND ENTERING.

What was that again? - Oh Shit! The time!

three.
two...
...one

THE CLOCK STRIKES 12.

JOLYNE (CONT'D)
I better pray before dad kills me in my dream *laughs*

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive *yawns*

those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us -

JOLYNE DOZES OFF INTO A DEEP DREAM.

INT. JOLYNE'S BEDROOM - MIDNIGHT
(JOLYNE CUJOH)

- - 20 YEAR OLD JOLYNE -- SLEEPING COMFORTABLY, TURNS TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE BED, AND CONTINUES TO DREAM.

INT. LIVING ROOM - MIDNIGHT
(JOTARO KUJO)
                                                                      A COLD LOOKING LIVING ROOM. DEAD LIGHTS. WILT PLANTS. ALMOST EMPTY - - A 40 YEAR OLD MANIFESTATION OF JOTARO KUJO - - WALKING WITH NO SINGLE TRACE OF SOUND, NOT EVEN A SOUND OF FOOT STEP,  INSPECTING EVERY LEFT REMAINING PROPERTY.

JOTARO KUJO
Yare Yare What the hell happened here? this place is a wreck, like the horny squealing bitches at the streets 23 years ago.

Anyways.. What was that again I was supposed to do? -

INT. CORRIDOR - MIDNIGHT
(JOTARO KUJO)

OMEN BLIND LOOKING CORRIDOR. FLICKERING LIGHTS. NO SIGN OF PHOTOS ON FRAMES. – – JOTARO KUJO – – WALKS INSIDE JOLYNE'S BEDROOM ONLY TO FREEZE AND NOTICE HOW ADORABLE ASLEEP SHE IS, THEN SITS ON THE EDGE OF HER BED AND BEGINS TO SPEAK.

JOTARO KUJO
*Clears throat*
How do I start this..? So..I'm....
My father gave me name Jotaro Kujo, the "Jo" means "to help" and my mother, Holly Kujo gave birth to me in Tokyo. During my childhood life, I never saw my father, Sadao Kujo is or was his name. My father Sadao was a jazz musician or is one still and he traveled around the world or still does, only to play music. Though he might have been on Christmas once but that was it: I never saw him again. During my childhood life, I spent my whole life with my mother, Holly Kujo was her name or still is. She was heartwarming, peace, kind woman to make me happy. I spent my teenage days running, reading comics, and learning until one day things weren't going out right for me. I noticed something being attached to me. A dark blue skin like the Genie from Aladdin along with black long beard and wavy hair. It had nothing on their torso just abs. Eventually, at school I started getting into fights that caused only trouble for me and the rest of the people. I found it really strange when it protected me from the punches by the other student and accidentally I broke 15 of their bones. I was surprised to what it did but then I had no choice and day by day I was getting in trouble and fighted until I really had enough so I went to the main police station in Tokyo and told the officers what happened and told them to put me in jail so I can stay away from my mother and other students and people in overall in order to keep them away from danger.

JOLYNE
*Talks through sleep in a tired tone* hurt? Jail?