04|𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙨

𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗀𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝖦𝖴𝖸𝖲

𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗀𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝖦𝖴𝖸𝖲. 𝖣𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗂𝗍.

04|| 𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙨

LOOKING AT ME by Sabrina Carpenter

Nice to meet ya. What's my name?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮. No, they didn't f*ck each other, she committed that sin and she isn't interested to commit the same thing again.

"Nar-" Hardin's voice died down looking at the couple blissfully sleeping, hugging each other as if both are afraid to lose each other.

He clutched the flowers breaking their stem in the process. The sudden feeling of jealously erupted within his core but he soon shook it down making his mind and heart to believe that it's just because they both are his best friends and was sad cause they didn't tell about their relationships.

But then a thought strike him Was she going to tell us that they are couple on my announcement day? He thought to himself and felt ashamed of not being the proper friend to them.

So he did what he did with his feelings towards Narine, like a coward he rushed out from the house not bothering with anyone's feelings.

-•••-

"Hey don't do that." Narine whines at the cream Lucas whipped across her button nose. Claudia smiles at their cute interaction while Hardin fist his hand jealously soaring in his soul. He smiles forcefully when Claudia looks at him but soon stopped when Lucas placed an eskimo kiss freezing both Hardin and Narine.

"Ow." Lucas jolt back when Narine punches him but laughs when he makes those horrible faces.

"Ok so I have to go cause I have my piano class. Bye." Narine stands and kisses Lucas and Hardin and smiles bitterly at Claudia who innocently smiles back at the acid pouring stretch lines.

"Hey I am coming." Narine roll her eyes when Lucas calls her from back.

"I told you Lucas never to call me from behind."

"Oops sorry and yeah thanks Hardin for the party and congrats Claudia for appearing in his life." Narine's smile soon fade away when the harsh reality press upon her.