10| 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 🔞

10| 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧

SONGFOR THIS CHAPTER-
POV by Ariana Grande

Thank you so much to katsoftie for this amazing cover

Thank you so much to katsoftie for this amazing cover. I love it and again THANK YOU SO MUCH BABE. YOU ARE THE BEST.

I thought of preparing this part through Lucas POV and I hope you love reading it and sorry I am not good in writing smut for which it took a lot of time to plot the lines.

WARNING: Mature Content ahead.
Steamy scenes involved. Warnings will be put ahead.

❝Will she ever love me like him?❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗔𝗦 𝗠𝗖𝗖𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩." I hate her words.

I clenched my fist into hunger and lust against someone who isn't sure what's her motive. I sighed ashamed that I couldn't stop whatever she does to me.

Hardin may have took her heart but her soul belongs to me. The way she craved my presence more than him somehow took my pride to a high rate but I also know if she somehow shows the same emotion to Hardin, he won't hesitate to take my place and I am in no honour to late him replace me.

Even if I don't have any place to her heart I will damned to take the little place she alotted to me and only me. I hugged her tightly where she relished the opportunity to flow down her streams of tears. Hardin is unknown to what happen to her and I still remember her tears and the loud scream at night whenever she tries to sleep. People thought she went for vacation like seriously?