"It was YOU!"

It has been a month and Hermione is still gone and you have still been in your dorm not leaving it. Luna and Cedric are your bffs and they take turns bringing breakfast,lunch, and dinner to your dorm. After awhile they try to convince you to come back to classes, you says yes asking as 1 of them are beside you.

You get ready and go to transfiguration. When you walk in Mcgonagall asks to speak to you. You guys both walk out and she goes "hey I heard what happened are you alright?" You says "y-yeah, and how did you find out?" " I heard Cedric and Luna talking about it in my class yesterday" "oh ok " you walk back in and sit down. When class is over pansy walks up to you and says "where have you been? I bet you were having s3x with every man in this school you sl*t" "how am I a sl*t?!" She says "look at how you dress wh0r3!" You punch her and walk to potions with Luna.

When you get to potions Draco is looking at you and you start hyperventilating a little Luna hugs you and says "it's ok" then you calm down a bit. Snape walks in a says "hello class today we are going to be doing amortentia- oh hello y/n, apparently you think that attending class is optional so we?" "Sorry sir i-" "I don't need to know, anyways what is amortentia?How about ... y/n" you say "oh umm, amortentia is a potion that makes you smell who you fancy." "Very good " snape says. You smell it and say "book pages, roses, and- and ...... a hint of smoke?" (Aka Hermione) "very good. Next Draco" "Roses,hair dye, caramel?" (you) He smirks at you, You start to cry and run out of the room. Luna runs up to Draco and says "tell them what you did, tell them!" "What?" Draco says with a smirk. "When you f*cking r@p3d Y/N!!!!" Everybody gasps and so does she when she realizes she told everybody.

Cedric punches Draco and runs out of the room to find you crying. "Hey y/n are you ok" he hugs you and you say "yeah but rn I need to focus on finding Hermione, I love her." "Oh ok have any clues?" "Umm wait yes! Draco said 'I don't know anything about what happened but maybe talk to your dad about it'" you run to the chamber with Luna and Cedric. They know you speak parsel tounge so you open the chamber and you all jump in.