Dracos lies and secrets

The next day you walk to breakfast hoping to see Hermione but..... you didn't? You walk over to Ron,Harry, and the others including Luna,Cedric,and Cho who you met your first day in potions. They were all worried,you turn around to see Draco smirking. "Ugh that bitch Malfoy and his smirking......*gasp* he probably did something he hate Hermione and is obsessed with me!"

You walk over there and grab him by his collar out of the great hall. "Heyyy cutie" he grabs your waist and pulls you in. You push away "stop bitch I know you did something to Hermione and you're going to tell me NOW!" You yell at him "I didn't do anything, BUT maybe talk to your dad about it.....😏"  he says "ugh I hate you" you slap him.

TW:⚠️r@p3⚠️

"No you don't"  he says as he picks you up and brings you to his dorm . You try to scream but he puts tape over your mouth and grabs your thigh. He takes the tape off your mouth and says "NOT A WORD ABOUT  THIS" he forces you to kiss him and then he kisses your neck and throws you on the bed. Before he could get on top of you, you run out crying and Draco chases after you. Luna catches you and says "what's wrong y/n?" "come to my dorm with me please " you say sobbing. You guys go and you say "I was r-r-r@p3d." She hugs you and says "by who?" "M-m-Malfoy" you say in-between sobs.

Note: if you have been s3xu@lly harassed or r@p3d, please please PLEASE tell someone and it's not your fault. It it NEVER your fault and you matter 💗💗