8- Rose Gardens -

--+--+--+--+--+--+--+

Botan(Peony)

Meaning- good fortune, bravery, and honor

--+--+--+--+--+--+--+

Walking around the city at night was beautiful. What's busy during the day, is almost empty at night. I had gotten permission from Aizawa to walk around. As long as I didn't go into any alleyways or anything like that. He also gave me permission to jump back home if anything did happen. 

The city's lights were dim, but bright enough that you could see to the next light. Passing an abandoned park I smelt the overwhelming smell of roses. Smiling I follow the smell. Through the park and on a dirt path. I follow the path until I reach a dimly lit path, following the path and the rose smell I reach a rose garden.

White, red, and pink roses are everywhere. So pretty. It smelt amazing too. I walk through the garden and stop when I see a shadow of someone. Quietly I inch forward. I could only see a little bit of their face, but all I saw was spiky black hair. Could it be? No, he wouldn't be in a garden. 

I slowly walk forward, acting like I hadn't seen him. When I pass him I see the stitched face of no one other than Toya Todoroki himself, or most commonly known as Dabi. I sit on the bench right next to him. 

"And here I thought that I would never see Dabi himself in a rose garden," I say clearly. Dabi stops moving.

"How do you know me?" he asks. I smile.

"Now that is a good question. But I'm not going to answer that. No. What I want to know, is why a rose garden? Was it because of your mother? I wouldn't be surprised if it was. From what I know she's a lovely woman if your father didn't place her in that damn hospital." I answer.

Dabi stops breathing. Literally just stops, I mentally panic. When he breaths in I could tell he was losing his patience.

"How do you know about my family?" He asks. I can hear the anger in his voice. 

"Again, not important. But what I do know, is that she misses you, and Shoto. Fuyumi too, oh and we can't forget Natsou either. Your Father, well I bet he could care less about you. Toya" I say.

"How?" Is all he asks. 

"I know too much to be in this universe, and I can't do anything about it," I whisper. But Toya catches it.

"You're not from this universe. From somewhere different." He mutters.

"Yes, my universe has everyone here. Well, they're fictional." I say. Why am I explaining this to him? 

Toya turns to me. His eyes widen. "You were in the sports festival." He whispers. I nod.

"But I've always found the villains make sense. Heroes rule the world here, A hero could get away with abusing his family to a point of almost killing them, but when someone else does it, they get thrown into jail for years. A hero can get away with murdering a 'villain' to save others, But why did that 'villain' become a thief? A killer? Everyone has a reason why. It's just a matter of if you ask. Let's take you for example. You became a villain to do the exact opposite of what your Father had planned for you. Because you wanted to get back at him for that." I say pointing to his burns. "To prove to the world that Enji Todoroki is not what the public thinks he is. He isn't. And they will know. Just not now." I tell him.

When I looked at him now his head was down and he had a confused face. 

"How do I know you're not calling for heroes right now?" He whispers. 

I laugh at that. "If I felt that I was in danger, I would've left. But I knew you didn't want to fight. Not in a garden full of your Mothers favorite flowers." I whisper. He chuckles and nods.

"If you need me. I'll be here every night at this time." He says and stands and leaves. I smile.

A rose, so beautiful, but it can still prick you when you try to touch it. Soft petals that emit amazing smells, the rainbow of colors can calm anyone. Personally, I preferred a dead rose. They're fragile, but still beautiful if you can see them like that. A rose in full bloom that's colored a dark black-red, can be one of the most beautiful times for a rose. It shows that even in death beauty can still be around, it doesn't matter if it's dead. The beauty is still there. 

I slowly stand up and make my way out of the rose garden. I'll be back. Walking slowly back home I carefully watch what's around me. When I do reach home I slowly open the door. I see Aizawa sitting in the kitchen slowly drinking his juice pouch.

"How was it?" He asks. I smile.

"Quiet and amazing. I found a rose garden. I've always loved roses." I tell him. He smiles and nods. "The hidden one?" He asks. I nod. "Not many people know about it. Years ago I always saw Todoroki's mother there with his older brother. It's sad what happened to him." Aizawa mutters. 

"Toya. Oh, he's not dead. Far from dead, I should say. But that's not my place to say." I say. I wave and head to my room to go to bed. 

I get ready for bed and fall asleep the second I lay down. 

935 words