2- Questions -

--+--+--+--+--+--+--+

Fuji(Wisteria floribunda)

Meaning-  long-life and immortality

--+--+--+--+--+--+--+

"Now tell me your name dear." She asks. I look towards the voice. It's Recovery Girl. In the flesh. In front of me. Here. 

"What?" I manage to say. 

"Your name?" She asks again. 

I nod, "Evangelin Hart." I say. 

"Quirk?" She asks after writing my name down. 

"I-I don't know," I mumble, rubbing the back of my neck. Do I have a quirk? If I do, what is it? 

"Can I do a quirk test then?" She asks. I nod. She turns around and grabs a syringe. Walking towards me she slowly preps my arm and pricks it with the needle. She takes out a bit of blood. Walking to the other side of the room she puts the blood into a machine. "Now we wait." She says quietly.

"What happened? How'd I get here?" I ask. 

"Someone brought you in saying you were hit by a car. I didn't know the girl, but she told me to take care of you." Recovery Girl responded. I look down at my hands. Who brought me here? Was it someone I know? Or a hero? The machine beeps. Recovery Girl turns to it. Grabbing the printed results. She glances over them. "Your quirks called Transport. All it says is that you can jump from one place to another, a few other things too, but it doesn't say anything about these things." She explains. I nod. 

I have a quirk! The door opens to reveal an empty hallway. Glancing over the bed I see Principal Nezu. "I see you are awake. Good. If you're well enough I would like to ask a few questions with some of the teachers?" He asks. I slightly nod and swing my legs over the bed. I gently place them onto the floor I stand up. I follow Principal Nezu out of the room, up a flight of stairs, and to a conference room. When I walk in I see all the teachers there. I thought he said some teachers. Not all of them. I see Nezu motion to one of the two empty chairs. I slowly sit down in the chair and face all the teachers.

All people I looked up to, even if they were fictional. Aizawa looks even more tired than ever, Mic's smiling and trying not to shift too much. Midnight, well she's Midnight. I notice that Aizawa doesn't have a scar under his eye. Weird. Is this before the USJ? 

"Miss Hart?" Nezu asks. 

"Yes?" I answer, bringing my attention back to him. 

"Let's start with a basic question? What's your quirk?" He asks. 

"Transport. But I wasn't aware I had one." I say.

"I'm sorry. You weren't aware you had one? How?" Midnight asks. My eyes fly to her. Widening a little. 

"Uh, well this is going to sound weird, but where I come from, you are all fictional characters. You are all part of a series about Heroes. Before I woke up I had just left the mall with my friend, I got hit by a car and woke up here." I explain. The entire room was silently processing this information. 

"You traveled through universes?" Aizawa asks tiredly. 

"I guess," I mumble. 

"Well, what should we do with her?" Mic asks. I look down at my hands. Waiting for an answer to come from the staff. 

"I can take her into my class. We can't just let her be in this world. She wouldn't have anywhere to go." Aizawa says after a minute of silence. Some of the teachers look at him weirdly. I would too. He's expelled an entire class before. "But who'd watch her after school?" Midnight asks. 

"Again. I can do that. Mic and I have an extra room. She can stay there." Aizawa says. Mic looks at Aizawa at that statement, then smiles and nods. Wait so Present Mic and Aizawa are Cannon? I smile. Dianne would not be happy about that. She liked Aizawa with Mrs. Joke. 

"Miss Hart? How does that sound?" Nezu asks me. I look at him and smile. "I would like that a lot. Thank you." I say. Nezu nods. Turning to Aizawa. "She's going to need everything for school and-" Nezu starts.

"Yes, I am aware. That's the first thing I'm going to be doing." Aizawa interrupts Nezu. Nezu nods and dismisses everyone. When all the other teachers are gone but Mic and Aizawa. "Come on kid. We have things to do." Aizawa says, heading towards the door. 

759 words