19

"Oh, Heejin!" The girl looked back at Jisoo and widen her eyes,

"J-Jisoo!" Heejin immediately blushed as Jisoo walked towards her, A lot was jealous of Heejin getting Jisoo's attention. "What can I do for you?"

"Just strolling by and I have to get Jennie's mirror" she rolled her eyes, "wanna join?"

"Sure!" Heejin smiled, "But why me?"

"You seem nice" Jisoo shrugged, "So Heejin, tell me about yourself"

The walk was quite long but both girls didn't mind, They rather enjoyed it. She got to know the younger girl and Heejin got to know more about her too.

Once they reached the room, Heejin had to leave as she had to catch the bus. Jisoo smiled and waved her goodbye, she opens the door before-

"DAMN IT I LIKE YOU!"

Chaeyoung?

"Did I interrupt something?" She sees them three turns to her,

"Jisoo!" Rosé stood up and Jisoo was uncomfortable, "I- what are you doing here?"

"Jennie left her mirror here" Jisoo went to a desk to pick up the pink mirror, "I'll get going" a hint of sadness was laced in her voice.

"Jisoo wait!" Rosé tried to stop her but Jisoo continued to walk away, The door shuts closed as Jisoo walked away quickly.

Her head hung low as she walked with Jennie's mirror, she wanted to leave immediately and go lay on her bed.

She felt a slight pain in her chest but why? She had no reason, Hanbin likes Rosé-

"This is so confusing" She grabbed her head and sighs heavily,

"Hey, what's wrong?" Lisa asks as she was staying after school to clean the gym. Jisoo didn't say anything but just hugged her as Lisa looked at her confused.

"Unnie?"

"Please?" The little voice that Jisoo made, Lisa hug her back. Something wasn't right and Jisoo never talks about her feelings.

"You wanna tell me?" Lisa says protectively, She didn't know that Jisoo's eyes became slightly glossy. It's not fair.

"Jisoo! I tired to- WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Jennie pushed Lisa off and hugged Jisoo tightly.

"I didn't do anything! She just came like that!" Lisa objects,

"Jisoo?"

"It's not fair Jennie"

"Wh- what's not fair?" Both Jenlisa was confused as hell,

"He likes her but now I like her too" Lisa's mouth dropped and Jennie widens her eyes.

"Who is it?" Lisa asks,

"It's-"

"Jisoo!" They all looked back to see Jinsoul, slammed into the lockers looking at her. "Jisoo!"

"I gotta go" Jisoo quickly left as Jinsoul ran after her before Jenlisa blocked her,

"What's going on?" Lisa demands as Jinsoul gulped in fear.

"Rosé was practicing how to confess with Jisoo and we were practicing with Choerry, She came in and-"

"Oh god" Jennie pinched the bridge of her nose, "You know what you've done?!?"

"I need to tell her!" Jinsoul pushed her aside before running off again.

"What are we going to do?" Lisa asks as she watched Jinsoul run.

"I don't know but damn I need a coffee" Jennie groans, Lisa smiled and looked at her-

"Wanna go with me then?" She flirts,

"Sure, I'm not in the mood" Jennie waves her off.

"I didn't think that would work'