Skye Goes Missing

It was a fairly quiet day in Kollok Washington in 1991 as people were having a fairly normal day but the ones who weren't is Skye Hawkins and Embeth "Em" Pegg.

They were having a movie night, the first they have had together where Skye isn't frozen in time from Empegg's powers and they were relaxing while they did.

As Skye began to get sleepy though she had accidentally cuddled into Empegg which made her tense up a little bit before moving away which makes Skye look at her

"What's wrong?" Skye asks, confused. "I know what you are doing Skye and I know you like me because of what Mickey told me but I don't like you that way.." Empegg says.

"Oh, m..maybe you should go home." Skye says, moving away from Empegg now and refuses to look at her which saddens Empegg so she simply nods, getting up and leaving.

A week comes quickly but when Mickey made her way to her house with Tibby who is pushing her wheelchair along with Empegg but Empegg was being very quiet from what happened last night.

When they arrive though and they knock they were a little bit confused when they see Skye's dad opening the door instead of Skye but figure that she is still asleep.

"Hi Mr. Hawkins, is Skye home?" Mickey asks.  "No, she had went on a walk after Embeth and her movie night but she hasn't come back.." He says, sounding worried and they were confused.

"What do you mean she hasn't come home?" Tibby asks. "She never came home, we called the cops and they are out looking for her but we don't know where she is." Skye's dad says.

"Ok, thank you.." Empegg says softly, Skye's dad nods before closing the door and they walk away. "Mickey can you use your powers to try and find Skye?" Empegg asks.

"I can try, maybe you should find a phone to call Laura and the others to come help, just in case." Mickey says, Tibby and Empegg nods and Tibby walks away to find a phone.

Empegg stays with Mickey as she sat back in her wheelchair and closed her eyes as she focuses on Skye while using her powers to try and find her.

It takes a few minutes since she has to search multiple universes to look but eventually finds their Skye but was shocked when she saw where she is now.

Skye is in a universe where the town looks to be destroyed and she is with 2 others, a girl and boy and she also looks dirty and a little bruised like she was in a fight.

Once she wakes up she looks to see Tibby is back now and Empegg is looking at her with a little worry. "Did you find where she went?" Empegg asks, she nods.

"I will tell you guys when the others get here."Mickey says fairly softly which Tibby and Empegg respond with a nod even though Mickey noticed Empegg looks very worried for some reason.

A few minutes later Billy, Laura and Mallory come over and they look confused but Laura looks a little bit worried from what Tibby told them.

"Where is she?" Empegg asks once they arrived. "It looks like she might be in another universe." Mickey says fairly softly which shocks them all.

"How would she go to another universe?" Empegg asks, shocked and confused. "I don't know the real Skye here isn't alive, I don't know if she somehow jumped there or if someone killed her.." Mickey says softly.

The idea of Skye being killed made Embeth turn away as she tried her best not to cry at that, not wanting to believe that she is dead.

"She can't be dead, Skye doesn't die so easily." Embeth says once she manages to stop herself from crying then turns to the others as they look at her when she says that.